Show Time (Bad Way)

Me, my big brother, and my parents walked into the building. Usually, Funtime Freddy would be at the door, greeting us. But today was different. Today, he would perform with the others.

All the other auditoriums were closed since all the animatronics were going to perform in a bigger one. The assistants guided us to the auditorium, with assigned seats.

As soon as we walked in, I was in amazement. All the seats were surrounding the stage. We sat on the 4th row, in the third section. The center stage was huge.

There were 4 circles on the stage, lit up. I looked around and the whole auditorium was packed! Everyone hushed as we all heard something from above.

A tall figure fell on the stage from above. I couldn't make out what it was but one thing's for sure, everyone was terrified!

The figure had wires all over it. When it looked around the auditorium, everyone froze in fear. It kept looking around the room, and finally stopped; looking right at me. Or, at least I thought it was looking at me. It screeched ever so loud that I thought I would go deaf.

It climbed its way up to my seat, jumping over every two rows. It crept closer to me, leaving me terrified. I screamed for help, but its wires grabbed a hold of me.

The figure looked like a destroyed bunny animatronic with lots of wires hanging out. The last thing I remember was it climbing over me to a vent above. Everything was quiet. No one moved.