Chapter 21: Funtime Freddy

I ran to the room where I met Springtrap. But by the time I got around the corner, I saw two men standing in front of the door. I backed up to the corner I came around from and listened to what they were saying.

"I plan on making this room a little party room. With lots of bright colors of excitement!" I assumed that he was the manager.

"But I want it done in about a week or so."
"But sir, it would probably take us more than three weeks to change this room into a party room." That person was probably one of the repair men. "There are too many wires we would have to rearrange. We'd also have to put lights in there since there are no lights inside."

I didn't listen to the rest of the conversation since it was getting a bit boring.

A while later, I was sitting on one of the tables in the lobby when I heard a familiar voice say, "Why are you so down? You just had a wonderful performance, right?"

I spun around in amazement as I saw Ennard looking at me with a smile.

"Well... Yeah. But... You're here!", I answered.

I was confused on how Ennard fought Springtrap and won.

I guess Ennard read my mind and said, "It wasn't easy fighting him, but I won..."

I saw he kind of getting weak as he said, "With a few missing wires...and an eye..."