Chapter 17: Ballora

2 hours

That's how much time we have left before the show begins. Honestly, I'm not really in the mood for performing. But I have to.

I was putting on my new outfit. It was a beautiful, tutu-like dress that had purple sparkles all over. I put on my heel-less shoes (it took me a while to get a good balance), they were the same design as my normal shoes. I carefully put on my shiny, purple tiara, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I can't believe this is actually happening!, I thought to myself.

I opened the curtain behind me, and the minirinas were still trying to put on their outfits. I helped them out, and put on their bows.

"Are you all ready?", Baby asked.

I turned around and stared at her outfit in amazement. She was also wearing a dress, but it was longer than mine. Her red, shiny dress almost blinded me. And get this, Baby had her hair down!

"Y-You're hair!", I said, freaked out.

"It's fine. Ennard helped me out.", Baby replied.

I calmed down and looked up at the clock.

1 hour

I heard someone run past my door while I was putting on my earrings. I opened the door and walked into the lobby. I saw Funtime Freddy lifting up a table with one hand, and putting it down, running frantically to the next. Bon-Bon was searching in the kitchen.

"What are you looking for?", I asked.

"I can't find my hat. It was here somewhere...", Funtime Freddy said in a sweet, calm tone... Wait, what?!

"FUNTIME FREDDY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR VOICE?!", I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Funtime Freddy looked at me startled.

"S-Sorry... It's just that... Your voice...", I said.

"I-It's ok. Ennard fixed my voice.", Funtime Freddy replied.

Wait. Ennard... "Fixed" his voice? So... Was Funtime Freddy ever supposed to sound like that?