XI

I got tired of waiting for the 4th wall to be rebuilt. I ended out rebuilding it myself with duct tape. Sorry, @RebuildingThe4thWall .

Percy and the two girls went about the next few weeks like nothing had happened. Alice still treated Percy differently, and so did Rose, just to a lesser extent, as she understood that Percy didn't want to be treated any differently.

Lizzy noticed the change in Rose's attitude towards Percy, but she tried too ignored it. She succeeded at that: her fatal flaw outweighed her curiosity.

Percy had started calling the three huntresses "sisters" and the huntresses called him "brother." The campers and huntresses, though they would never say it aloud, hadn't agreed with this at first, but they dealt with it after a while. After all, if they weren't going to voice their opinions, how were they supposed to expect them to stop? They accepted it eventually as part of the strange times and moved on.

Thanatos visited Percy more often. With the approaching war, Thanatos knew that Percy would need the comfort.

On one of these very visits, Thanatos knocked on the door and poked his head in.

(A/N {Skip this author's note} Sorry you all, I've been reading Poki fanfictions and realized I said "poked" and internally laughed. . . Well, on the bright side, they added an extra second to this year!! I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore, so please just continue reading the story.)

Percy was sitting on his bed, silently crying. Not sobbing, just crying.

Percy looked up to see Thanatos and blushed. He furiously wiped away his tears.

Thanatos immediately rushed in and, closing the door behind him, sat next to Percy.

"It's okay to cry, you know," Thanatos said to Percy.

Percy shook his head slightly and looked away.

"Look at me, Percy," Thanatos said gently. When Percy hesitated, Thanatos gently moved Percy's head towards him so that Percy was looking into Thanatos's eyes. "There is no shame in crying. With all you've seen and experienced, it's a wonder that you're even slightly sane. You can cry if you need to. Everyone has a breaking point."

Percy stared into his eyes for a second before looking down. Tears silently slipped from his eyes. Thanatos wrapped Percy in a hug for a few minutes.

Percy eventually calmed down.

He pulled away from Thanatos's hug after a second and smiled at him.

"Thanks," Percy said. "I really needed that."

"I know you did," Thanatos replied with a smile.

"Thank you, Thanatos," Percy repeated, quieter.

Thanatos was about to respond, but before he could, Percy pulled Thanatos's head down(Thanatos is taller) and kissed him.

They separated for air a few seconds later, and Thanatos and Percy stared at each other before kissing again.

Then, the door opened, and someone walked in.

Updated on NEW YEARS DAY

Sorry it's so short.