Tall and scary.

Christina P.O.V

I walk into the training room with Tris by my side and everyone stares a us. I feel dangerous and fierce, Tris and I are the two hottest girls here, and I'm willing to bet we're the strongest. Wow I sound so superficial, but I like to surround myself with people on my level. Imaginary sassy hair flip.

The initiates file in and stand in a group, looking around for Four, who is nowhere to be seen. "He tells us to be here in 5 minutes but he can't even obey his own instructions," I snort.

Tris nudges me and I jump when I realise Four was standing right behind me. He crosses his arms and walks towards me, stopping a few inches away from me.

He is really tall and intimidating and kinda hot actually. But fuck he's scary. "What's your name?" He asks dryly.

"Um Christina," I mutter.

"Well. Christina. Judging by that arrogance you must have come from Candor. Don't make the mistake of believing that arrogance and intelligence are synonymous," he says. "In other words, you'd be wise to keep your mouth shut."

"Anyone else have any problems?" He booms as he walks away from me. "Today we'll be assessing what your individual skills are and how to improve them. Let's see what you've got," he says, and training begins.

•••

"Holy fuck that was hard!" I say plonking my ass down next to Tris in the Dining Hall.

"It was intense," she says, giggling at my exaggerated panting.

"Too bad I don't know what it feels like to be weak," Will smirks from across the table. I roll my eyes. "Seriously Will, you're Erudite. The only strength you have is an amazing ability to repel girls," I say.

We banter back and fourth for a while, everyone laughing at our witty responses. I go to take a sip from my glass when I notice someone across the room looking in our direction. I realise that it's Four unashamedly staring at Tris! I mean I get she's hot and all, but he's a trainer for gods sake.

"Guys, our tall and scary trainer is totally checking Tris out," I huff. Everyone turns to look at him and he looks away, hopefully embarrassed.

"N..no he wasn't," Tris stammers, turning and obvious shade of beetroot. I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes he was, do you like him or something?" I ask.

"No! He's too tall and scary," she says quickly, using the same words to describe him as I did earlier.

"I'm no Candor, but even I call tell that you're lying," Will says.

I see that Tris is uncomfortable so I change the subject. But I'm definitely going to grill her about this later when we're alone.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I know I'm kinda skipping parts, but I want to move the story along to the juicy bits!

Xx Kealie