Truth, Dare or Strip.

Tris P.O.V

Nervous anxiety hangs in the air as everyone crowds around the large screen in the training room.

"Alright, quiet down!" Eric yells, silencing the crowd. "As you know, five of you will be cut today. I don't want to hear any complaints, the ranks are final."

I bite my lip anxiously as Eric steps aside and the screen lights up with names. I scan the the screen for my name and panic sets when I don't see it. No... it can't be! I can't go home!

I jolt forward in response to a slap on the back. I turn and see that it came from Will, and he looks at me with a huge smile plastered across his face.

Christina jumps in and grabs my shoulders shaking me excitedly. "Congrats Tris oh my god!"

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

She laughs and points at the board. My heart floods with relief. I'm on the board. Not only am I on it, but I'm number one.

"I guess beating the top initiate really boosted you!" Christina beams in excitement.

"Yeah I guess," I smile, still in shock.

I see Uriah's head bobbing through the crowd until he finally reaches us. "Yo, my brother's having a party tonight, and he said that we are invited!" He says. "It's not a huge rager though, VIP only, so don't bring anyone else."

A party? I've never been to a party before, let alone a Dauntless party. And if it's hosted by Zeke, will Four be there? I bite my lip with nervous excitement.

"We'll be there!" Christina says speaking on my behalf.

She turns to me with a determined look on her face. "We're going to go to the D-plaza to get new outfits. Don't even think about saying no because I'll drag you my your feet if I have to," she says, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the exit.

We arrive at the D-plaza and I'm surprised to see the shops still buzzing with light. People bustle around and pleasant chatter fills the air.

"It's like 6:30, how come everything's still open?" I ask Christina.

She laughs. "Welcome to Dauntless, stiff," she jokes.

Christina spots a shop that she likes, it's store name "Gyliao" in bright lights above the door. She rushes towards it, dragging me along behind her.

She's sifts through the racks of clothes and pulls things out every now and then, slinging them over her shoulder.

When she's done she directs me towards a change room and hands me the clothes she picked for me. I roll my eyes and shut the door of the change room.

I remove my training clothes and look at the ensemble in front of me. She picked a pair of black skinny jeans, fitted black tshirt and black bomber jacket with the store brand, Gyliao, printed on the chest.

I pull on the clothes and inspect my image when I'm done. The outfit hugs my body and flatters it perfectly. I'm nervous about my appearance though, I don't want to look stupid if Four is there.

I step out to show Christina and she squeals. "Very hot! And very Dauntless," she says. I look at her outfit, it's black jeans with a ripped knee, a black singlet and cardigan.

"And you look gorgeous," I beam at her.

"Now for the finishing touch," she says, pulling out two pairs of heels. I've always been fairly confident in heels, I used to ballroom dance in them all the time.

We both put on our heels to complete our outfits.

"We totally need a selfie to document this moment," Christina says pulling out her phone and handing it to me.

I feel a bit silly, but we pose in the store mirror and I take the photo.

•••

•••

We approach Zeke's apartment, and music can be heard from the other side of the door. Christina pushes the door open, and we are greeted almost immediately by Uriah.

"You guys finally made it, come in!" He says beckoning us inside. 

Everyone is a sitting in a circle on the floor, most with a beer bottle in hand.

Everyone turns their attention to our arrival, and wolf whistles emerge from the crowd. I feel my cheeks going red, but I ignore it, my eyes are scanning the room for a certain pair of warm eyes.

Finally, I spot him, he's sitting relaxed on the opposite side of the circle, eyes locked on mine.

A small smile escapes my lips, before I hurriedly take my place on the floor, next to Christina.

"All right, if you are sitting in this room right now, consider yourself lucky. Only a select few get to participate in my traditional end-of-training-week party. Those of you here that are initiates, this is your chance to prove yourself. Let the annual face of Truth, Dare or Strip commence!" Zeke says, eliciting large cheer from the crowd.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Next chapter will be part 2 of Truth, Dare or Strip, I wanted to break them up so that I could get a chapter up today. Next chapter should be juicy!

Xx Kealie