<1>

'No more than friends.'

*Flashback*
"I hate boys!They're annoying!"I shouted at the guy pestering me.At the side was my crush,Park Jimin, listening.He had a crush on me too but neither did one of us confess.He looked at me with a dissapointed look and walked away.Little did i know,it was my last time seeing him...

*The next day*"Class,we are sad to say but Park Jimin moved to Busan to further his studies

*The next day*
"Class,we are sad to say but Park Jimin moved to Busan to further his studies."
Mr Byun,said.That broke my heart....
*End of flashback*

Rose's POV
I am here,transferring to my best friend's school,SOPA.I am a trainee in YGent while Haera,my bestfriend,was a JYP trainee.She moved to this school first since i was busy with my previous school's assignments.Nobody knows that we are trainees since our entertainments dosen't want to reveal our identity and cause trouble for us in school.Well here goes nothing.I knocked the classroom door and opened it.Immediately seeing a familiar face.Haera! "Annyeonghaseyo,chonuen Park Jaerin imnida.Call me Rose.I introduced myself to the class.Guys were cheering loudly and girls were whining."Guys quieten down!"The teacher,Mrs Oh slammed the table and briefly introduced herself to me."Now Jaerin,tell us what do you major in and something about yourself."Mrs Oh said with a warm smile."Oh sure!I major in Vocals and i can play the guitar."I said and once again,the guys cheered loudly."Haiz, this boys...Rose,please take a seat between Haera and Jimin."She said.Jimin?JIMIN?! I looked towards Haera and saw him.Park.Ji.Min.He changed alot.He's brown hair turned into ash grey and his eyes that once looked caring,turned cold.He looks much more mature compared to the past 3 years.

He looks much more mature compared to the past 3 years

I gulped,walking to the seat with Jimin eyeing me.I sat down as the teacher finshed up her lesson and left while Haera left to the toilet.Only Jimin and I were in the classroom as the others went for lunch."Its been long."He broke the silence."Y-yea."I bowed my head down."You still hate boys?"He asked awkwardly."I wanted to tell you.I hated all boys except you but u.Disappeared.I just wanted you to know.I loved you."I told him,tears welling up in my eyes."The past is the past.I've learnt to forget everything. My feelings for you,memories and everything.From now on,we're no more than friends."He said coldly and walked out of the door.Tears trickled down my cheeks.'He's right.We're no more than friends.'