<3>

'Dance'

Rose's POV
"Ne annyeonghaseyo class!Oh i see you have a new student!"Everyone darted their eyes to me.'Urgh i hate getting attention.' "Why don't we let the new student show us what she can do?"The dance teacher wriggled her eyebrows.I got up and went to the computer,searching for the song i'm dancing to.

Everyone started cheering as the dance teacher's jaws dropped.'That'll teach you how fabulous i am.' I flipped my hair in my mind."Wow transfer student!You are really talented!"She praised me."Now let's have a competition between Jimin and the transfer student!"The dance teacher clapped,"Jimin you're up." Jimin got up and went to play his song.

Everyone cheered louder."I will dance again."I said and got up to play the music.

Everyone jaws dropped in amazement,looking at me dance."So guys!Who won?"There were cheers for me and Jimin but mostly it was me so i won.I smirked at Jimin.

[End of school]

I had to go back to the company to train since my debut is in a month time and the company is planning on releasing our dance practice video the day after tomorrow.Soon,i'll have no freedom. "Yo Rose!Need a lift to the entertainment?"Haera asked me."Oh sure."I smiled and got in her entertainment van without anyone noticing.

"Bye Haera!See ya tomorrow!"I waved at her and went straight to the practice room.I opened the door and saw BigBang sunbaenim and my group members Jennie,Jisoo and Lisa. Our groupname is called Blackpink. "Oh hey people!"I greeted them cooly with swag;) "Still the same Savage dongsaeng."Taeyang ruffled my hair."Aish oppa!Don't mess my hair!I donut want it to be as messy as yours!"I smacked his arm.He glared at me and we started training.

"Bye oppa!"I gave Taeyang oppa a hug before he went back in the car and drove away while i opened the house gate and saw Jimin,Sophia and mom sitting on the sofa looking at me."Park Jaerin!Why are you so late!School ended hours ago and you are back this late?!"Mom yelled at me."Whoa chill old lady,firstly i went out with Haera,secondly its not late.Its only 10pm."I told her calmly."Its not late?!Its 10PM not AM.Oh,you went with Haera i see.Then mind explaining who was that guy you hugged outside?I'm sure HAERA is not a guy."She glared at me."He's my friend urm Taeyong!I bumped into him at the mall so yea he offered to send me home."I told her."By the way,why is these two humans here?"I asked mom,eyeing those two."Young lady mind your manners!"Mom yelled again."What?If they're not humans then what are they?"I replied back."Urgh i don't know what to do with you.This is Jimin and Sophia. They are two of my friends' daughter and son.They recently went on a business trip so Sophia will be staying here for a week while Jimin for 2 years."She explained."What the fudge?!"I groaned."You didn't even ask my opinion!"I yelled angrily."This is my house for your info."Mom replied."Ugh i'm so done with these people."I muttered softly,enough for them to hear.

-----------
OMAIGOD SPRING DAY AND NOT TODAY WAS LIT AF😍