<8>

'Living with BTS'

Rose POV

I went back to the company and practiced our comeback song one last time,Playing with Fire and Stay.To be honest,i like this song way better then our debut song.Haera's also preparing to debut in her song ooh ahh.She's in a nine member group and i can tell she's gonna be a big hit.

*The next day*

Today was our comeback day,MVs have been released and we were now at SBS Inkigayo.
"Blackpink cue!"The PD said and we started singing.

I heaved a sigh of relief once we got down from stage."Good job everyone!"We and the staffs cheered.We went for the encore stage and went back to YGent because YangPdnim said he have something to announce.

We entered the room to see Jimin and his gang.My eyes widened."Girls you're finally here!"Pdnim said and we just greeted them."Introduce yourselves." YangPD said."I am your new choreography teacher, Jung Hoseok.Just call me Jhope."A cute but horsefaced guy came out."We are your new composer and song writer.Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi.Call me Rapmon and him Suga but call him AgustD when writing lyrics."A tall guy with deep dimples and another swaggy yet lazy person introduced themselves."We are your new managers.There are four of us since you have individual schedules.Park Jimin,Jeon Jungkook,Kim Taehyung,Kim Seokjin.Call us Jimin,Jungkook,V, Jin.Jimin will be Rose's manager.Lisa with Jungkook,V with Jennie and Jin with Jisoo."A guy with broad shoulders introduced.

"Why the sudden change?"Jisoo asked YangPD. "They transferred to another company.Oh yeah,they will also be living with you guys so please if you guys wanna do anything.Use protection.You guys can go now."YangPd said which made us all blush and quickly left the room.

"Urm guys,i'll be going to BigBang's practice room."I said and hurried away from all of them.I have no schedule for the day so i wanna hangout with them for awhile.

"Oppas!"I greeted them as they gave me hugs."You came just in time!We were talking about you!Let's have a dance battle!"Taeyang oppa said."Wait a minute,i'll go call Lisa."I said and ran to our practice room.

"Lis!"I opened the door and saw BTS and my members chilling and laughing.Their attention diverted to me."Yea?"She asked,giggling."Tae oppa's calling for you."I told her."Tae oppa?"Taehyung asked."Oh,Bigbang's Taeyang.Lisa and i call him Tae oppa while Jennie and Jisoo call him Yang oppa."I said."Why?"Lisa asked me."He wanna have a dance battle."I replied."No fair,i wanna go to!"Jisoo and Jennie pouted."Too bad."I replied them in English but BTS looks puzzled."Leggo Lis!"I said and hurry outta the room.

"Thanks oppas!I had fun!"I said and hugged them before leaving the room and headed back to the dorm.

"So BTS will be occupying the 3 rooms at 3rd level while we stay in our own rooms like before."Jisoo said and they headed to their own rooms.I went back to my room and washed up before falling into a deep sleep.