<9>

'He's back'

Rose POV
I was awaken by Jisoo unnie screaming in my ear,reminding me that there was school today.
"Arraseo unnie!I'm up!!"I groaned as i got up.I headed to the bathroom and did my daily routine before changing to my uniform.

"Good morning!!"Lisa said cheerfully as i sat at the table,eating breakfast."Morning."I said,half awake.
"Aish Jinja unnie!"I pouted at Jisoo unnie who flicked my forehead,getting me completely awake.
"Morning girls."BTS greeted as they walked down the stairs and sat at the table to eat breakfast.My members greeted them except me.I was back to my cold self.

"So,Rose,you ever dated anyone?"V asked me and it made me lose my appetite.He reminded me of him. Mingyu.I glared at him as i left the house,calling Haera to pick me up.

I was now crying in the car."Aish,Rose,cheer up!I know you are sad but Mingyu would not want to see you like this."Haera said patting my back."I miss him."I said,sobbing."I know you do!I miss him too!He was like a brother to me."She said trying to comfort me.

Jimin POV

"Why did she leave?Did i say something wrong?"V asked as Blackpink glared at him."Yah!You shouldn't have reminded her of Mingyu's death!"Jennie said flaring.'Wait.The name Mingyu sounds familiar.I've heard it somewhere before.'

*flashback*

"ITS MY LAST PRESENT FROM MINGYU!THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST!HE'S GONE AND THAT WAS HIS LAST PRESENT FOR ME!"Rose shouted.

She had a boyfriend?Jennie explained everything to us as V felt guilty.

Rose POV
I entered the class together with Haera and sat down at our seats.Our peacefulness was broken thanks to BTS.I felt their eyes on me as i gave V a glare."Sorry Rose.I didn't mean to mention about that."He apologised and i nodded,with a slight smile.He immediately changed from a sad,to a happy face.Adding his signature box smile.

"Okay class!"The teacher,mrs Ahn came in and slanmed her books on the desk because the class was too rowdy.We quietened down and look at her. "Today,we have a new student.I bet many of you recognise him,he's from boyband seventeen,and the heartrob of Busan High.Lets welcome him!"She said and a familiar guy came walking in.He was familiar.Way too familiar.Shocked was written all over my face as i teared up.Its him.He's back.

------------------
Sorry for not updating often!Been busy with school.I'll try to update the other book soon and try my best to update this often!Sorry!!
~Jaerin.