<5>

'Far,far,away'

Rose's POV
After school ended,i changed into my spare clothes and wore my disguise,i when to the classroom to collect my schoolbag and was about to leave when a hand pulled me back.I turned around and saw Jimin and Sophia. "Aren't you going back with us?"He asked."I'm busy."I told him and tried to walk away but he pulled me again. "What?!"I shouted."Where you going dressed like that?"He raised an eyebrow."None of your business."I rolled my eyes and ran out of the classroom to the loading bay.I made sure my disguises were in place before heading out.I saw Joohyuk sunbae waving at me in his disguise beside his Lexus.He helped me open the door and i thanked him before getting in.He was a real gentlemen.

Jimin's POV
Who was that guy she had a shoot with?I can't believe she's an model.
Why is my heart like that?Am i jealous?

Jaerin was suspicious by the way she dressed.Sophia and I followed her and saw her going in the car of the same guy from morning.We decided to go to the cafe nearby the school to chill.

Rose's POV
Joohyuk oppa drove us to the nearby cafe and we started chatting away.I don't know why but i feel like someone is tailing us.I turned to look at the side and saw Sophia and Jimin again.I couldn't be bothered so i continued my chat with Joohyuk oppa.

He drove me to YG after our hangout.I had to practice my dance for my debut song with my members.

"One-two-three-four-five-six-seven-eight."I practiced the dance with my members one last time."Okay bye guys!"Jisoo unnie said and left the practice room."Bye~!See you guys tomorrow!"I waved at them and went home.Tomorrow we're moving to our dorm and did i mention?Yang sajangnim decided to make our comeback tomorrow where our concept photos,Dance practice video and our Debut album.To promote our group more,Yang sajangnim also decided to have us perform our songs Whistle and Boombayah at school tomorrow.

I opened the door to be greeted by mom,Sophia and Jimin at the dining table,eating.I was about to climb the stairs to my room when,"Young lady come here."Mom said and i groaned, walking towards them."What do you want."I asked coldly."I heard about the shoot in school.Did you audition without my permission?"She said."Oh i didn't know i have to ask your permission.I already had dad's permission."I said sarcastically."I have the custody of you!"She yelled. "Whatever,like i care."I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs. Wondering why i hate her so much?She was the one who cheated on Dad.He wanted to bring me and my sister with him but my mom,went to court and the court gave her the custody of me.So dad,migrated to Australia with my sister.

[Next morning]

I heard Jimin calling for me.I walked down with an annoyed face,bringing my luggage down with all my stuffs.
"What?!"I asked him,annoyed."Your boyfriend is outside."He said coldly.
"Where are you going with your luggage?"Mom came from the kitchen with Sophia."Going far,far,away. Enjoy your time with your new daughter and son in law."I said and left the house.