<7>

'Dress'

Rose's POV

Days,months,passed since i last saw Park Jimin.After my debut,i had no time to go to school due to my hectic schedule.Part of me missed him but part of me wanted to avoid him.After all,he got Sophia right?

"We're here!"Manager oppa said.I'm now here at my house to take my precious dress given by my first boyfriend,Kim Mingyu.He gave it to me for my birthday and it was my last present from him.After he gave me that dress,He got into a serious accident and passed away which caused me to get depression for awhile.

After he gave me that dress,He got into a serious accident and passed away which caused me to get depression for awhile

I opened the door to my house and saw mom,Jimin and Sophia seated on the sofa,dressed formally.I looked at Sophia and my eyes raged with anger.Tears started welling up in my eyes.Mom got up and walked towards me,"Jaerin ah!You're back!I've missed you so-""Take that dress off this instance."I said,fist clenched,holding back my tears."Jaerin-ah we have a wedding dinner to go to and Sophia cannot find a perfect dress so just lend her for tonight."Mom tried to reason.I couldn't take it anymore as tears trickled down my cheeks."I SAID TAKE IT OFF RIGHT NOW!"i shouted loudly and Sophia looked shaken with fear."JAERIN!ITS JUST A DRES-""ITS NOT!ITS MY LAST PRESENT FROM MINGYU!THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST!HE'S GONE AND THAT WAS HIS LAST PRESENT FOR ME!"I had a mixed feeling of Anger and sadness. Sophia immediately dashed up to the toilet and changed into her slutty dress."Take it!"She threw it at my face while i glared at her and ran up to my room,taking my most precious photo album,the only memory i had left with Mingyu.Inside was all our pictures.I hurried down the stairs,"I'm sorry Jaerin,i didn't know."Mom cried as she tried to hug me and i pushed her away immediately."Forget it.I am not important to you nor you are to me."I said and slammed the door hardly and left.

"You okay Rose?"Manager oppa asked worriedly after seeing my state."I'm okay.I just remembered a memory with someone special."I said,wiping my tears.

"I'm sorry Mingyu."

----------------
So guysss sorry for not updating often.I've been really busy with work and some bitches in school so hope u understand!!!
~Jaerin