Chapter 2 ~ Candor

Chapter Art ~ Kyle and Jessica

"It's nice to meet you Alex", smiles Jessica.

"Same", I say gulping as she left.

"She's a babe isn't she?", asks Kyle.

"She sure is", I reply.

"So you got a girlfriend Alex?", he asks.

"No! I like dicks", was what I'd like to say.

"Nope. Wanna focus on my studies", I smile.

"Good. Good. So.. Me and Jess are gonna get a couple of drinks later. Wanna join us", he asks.

"No, it's okay. I'll just be a third wheel.", I laugh.

"Oh come on. We'll invite that girl that likes you", says Kyle.

"Definitely not", I say quickly.

"But why? She's adorable", he smiles.

"Not my cup of tea", I reply.

"Ok fine", he says as he begins sulking.

He then finished packing in silence and headed out. I layed in bed watching anime.

He then returned at 5 PM.

"Ready to go", he asks.

"I'm not going. I'll just chill at home and watch some anime.", I reply.

"Not if you don't have your phone", he smiles as he grabs my phone.

"What are you doing! Gimme back my phone!", I argue.

"Are you coming with me?", he asks.

Dammit. I couldn't reach my phone. Kyle was way taller than me. Even with my stretching, I couldn't reach him arm as he stretched higher.

"Go with Jess", I demand.

"Jess isn't coming. It'll just be me and you", he smiles as he raises his arm higher.

"Why not?", I ask.

"She's got some stuff to do. I really you to come, you may have to carry me home if I get too drunk", he begs.

"So you need a sober companion?", I ask.

"Yes. It's been a very long summer and I need a drink", he begged.

"Fine. I'll go", I say.

"Yay good. I'm gonna go shower", he says.

He then handed me my phone back and took off his shirt. I got an instant boner.

"Thanks", I reply as I turn red.

He then removed his pants, he had on tight blue boxers, it squeezed his ass tight. He then left the room and headed to the shower while I tried to hide my hard-on.

About 15 minutes passed and he came back out, he was butt naked with his dick casually hanging out with his towel resting on his shoulder.

"You can go ahead and shower Alex", says Kyle and as immediately look away.

I hurry to the shower trying to hiding my boner with my towel. I immediately dart into the shower.

"He can't find out I'm gay. No way am I letting that happen", I say.

I finish showering and headed back outside. Kyle was sitting on his bed deep in thought.

"Are you okay?", I ask.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just thinking about something. Are you ready to go?", he says as I continue to wipe my hair.

"What no. I still have to get dressed.", I say laughing.

"You don't have to, you'll turn a lot of heads if you go like that", he teased.

"Haha nope", I laugh.

"Do you have a boyfriend Alex?", he asks with a straight face.

"What? Urm? Huh?", I ask confused.

"I'm a guy Alex. There are only so many ways we guys can hide a boner", he says.

I just stood there speechless and wide-eyed. I didn't know what to do or say. It's like I froze.

"I'll find you a nice guy Alex. I'll be your wingman", he smiles.

"What? So you don't mind?", I ask.

"Nope. You are you. We live in a new era. I have no problem with it. Feel free to stare at me as much as you'd like just don't let Jess catch you looking", he teased as he gets up.

"I pictured this conversation going an entirely different way", I say as I start unintentionally blushing.

"Now hurry up Alex. Let's go get drunk", he says as he smacks my ass.

What's with this guy? It's not how a normal straight guy would react, sure if two friends are really close then it's no big deal but he just met me. How could he trust me so easily? Maybe he's bisexual? Bi-curious? I was not about to find out. He is the forbidden fruit. I'm not about to complicate the relationship between him and Jessica cause of some infatuation.

He's straight Alex. He's straight. I have to tell myself that. He's straight. I'm a friend. Nothing else. That's what I thought at the time, not knowing how things would eventually turn out. If only I said no and stayed home and watched anime that night...