Chapter 5 ~ Vulnerable

I picked him off the floor and realized his foot laid right on the puke.

"Sorry", he says to me with his sad eyes.

"It's fine. Go get cleaned up. Head to the shower", I commanded and gave him the evil eye.

I then got the mop and started cleaning up. Took forever but I was finally done. I took my shirt off and headed to the shower to see what was taking him so long. As expected, he was doing nothing. He simply sat on the floor with the shower running and his clothes still on.

"What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be cleaning up?", I ask.

"I can't. Help me?", he sulks.

"Why are you crying?", I ask.

"It's just so sad", he says crying.

"What's sad Kyle?", I ask confused.

"Why does the sunset? The night is so sad", he cries.

"Um. Maybe the sun needs sleep?", I ask.

"But the night is so pretty", he cries.

"I thought you didn't like the night?", I ask.

"I do but it's so sad", he wails.

Oh, u get it now. He's the confused and weird type of drunk.

"Come on Kyle. Let's get you cleaned up. Take off your clothes and wash off. I'll be outside if you need me", I say as I start to exit the room but he grabs my hand.

"Stay with me. Help me get clean. I can't do it by myself", he says as he stops crying and gave a more serious look.

"Fine. Let's get you cleaned up", I say as I take his shirt off.

I opened the shower and removed his pants. All that left was his boxers which I was hesitant to remove.

"What's wrong?", he asks.

"I'm gay", I reply.

"So?", I say.

"You're straight. Is it really okay for a gay guy to see you naked?", I say.

"Your Alex. That's it. Doesn't matter what you are. You're Alex", he says smiling.

I then removed his boxers to see his mushroom dick with that pink pretty top as I gulp hard. I get up quickly and waver him under the water.

"Ignore my semi-erect dick", says Kyle.

"I am", I respond.

I then run the shampoo through his hair. His hair was really soft.

"Think you can handle it from here?", I ask.

"Nuuu", he frets.

"I'm not gonna fully shower you, Kyle. You're drunk and it's appropriate for someone like me", I yell.

"You yelled at me. How mean", he says as he starts crying.

"I never picked you for a big baby", I tease.

"Get out!", he yells with a dead serious look on his face.

"Yo Kyle. I was teasing you. I'm sorry", I say.

"Get out Alex", he says calmly while looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry", I say as I exit the shower.

Kyle then fell to his knees and started crying which broke my heart a little.

"I didn't mean to upset you, Kyle. I'm truly sorry", I say to him but he just gave me a scary look.

I walked into the bedroom with fear, what have I done? Now he hates me. I made one friend and now he's gonna hate me.

I then notice his phone ringing. I looked at the screen and saw Jessica calling. Should I answer it or let it ring? If I let it ring then she'll probably get upset with him, if I answer I could just tell her that he's a little drunk seeing as she knows he went out drinking. Gosh, this really isn't my place to make this decision. I made the rash decision to answer it.

Alex: Hi...

Jess: Um... The roommate?

Alex: Yes. Kyle is in the shower.

Jess: He drank too much didn't he?

Alex: Yeah he did. After he's showered, it's likely he'll fall asleep.

Jess: Oh right. Can you tell him to call me in the morning?

Alex: Will do.

Jess: Alright. I got to go. Enjoy the rest of your night.

She then hung up. The conversation went a lot differently than I thought it would go. I then went to my bed as I pick up my phone to check my messages. It was already 10:45 PM and I was so tired. I then notice 2 new messages.

10 PM: Hey this is Romeo. I know you've only been gone for 3 minutes but I miss your face. Reach home safely.

10:40 PM: Hope you've arrived home safely. Sweet Dreams Alex :* ~From Stefan.

Oh shit. I forgot about Stefan. I'm such a terrible person!

Alex: Oh hey. Yeah, I'm home, gonna head to the shower in a few. ~10:46 PM

Stefan: Do you maybe need some help with that showering? I'll wash your back ~10:46 PM

Alex: Sure that would be lovely ;) ~10:47 PM

Kyle then entered the bedroom soaking wet and butt naked. He was hard now, he ran his fingers through his hair as he searched for his towel. He turned around and I saw his tight ass. He really did have a pretty ass. A pretty ass for a pretty guy.

"Have you seen my towel?", he asks normally.

"In your top drawer. I say cause I remember him putting it in there earlier.

"Thanks. You can go shower now", he says as he gets his towel.

"Mkay", he says while getting up.

I then remove my jeans and was then left in my boxers. I head to shower and out the hot water on, it felt so nice, like I could stay there forever. I took my time and showered then headed back out. I then realized I didn't bring my boxers. I forgot it on my bed. I wrap my towel around me and headed out. I walk into the bedroom as my eyes widen as I say Kyle on his bed. He was masturbating...