Chapter 17 ~ Never-Ending Dilemma

I then jumped into bed, not even bothering to put something on. I fell asleep completely forgetting that I had homework to finish.

"Wake up Alex you'll be late for class", says Kyle as he pokes me.

"5 more minutes", I pout as he removed the sheets.

~Kyle P.o.V~

It's still a mystery why I poke him to wake him up, it's just so amusing seeing him squirm and pout, it was cute. 5 more minutes? How cute, like I'll give you 5 more minutes, I pulled the sheets off and noticed he was fully erect. Ah morning wood, such a pain, maybe I should do something about that?

I headed to his bed and started sucking him, as he squirmed in his sleep, his subconscious tried to resist but eventually gave in as he moaned in his sleep. I then started deep-throating him as he immediately woke up.

"What are you doing Kyle", he yelled but still kept moaning.

"Stop resisting Alex", I said as his body relaxed.

He then cum all over my face, it was hot and steamed.

"Why do you keep doing this?", he asks.

"Doing what?", I ask.

"We're both in relationships. Doesn't this feel like cheating?", he asks.

"I guess you have a point...", I say.

"Why do you always look so sad about that, is this a way of getting back at Jessica?", he asks.

"Kinda..", I say cause I realized he was right.

"You think if you cheat it'll hurt her enough to make her realize how much she hurt you?", he asks.

He hit the nail on the head there but you couldn't be more wrong Alex. Do you really not remember me? Has it really been 10 years since then?

"You're right", I say.

"Well if think you're hurting her by cheating, you couldn't be more wrong Kyle!", he yelled as it caught my attention.

"How do you even know that? How do you know cheating won't hurt her Alex?", I say in a curious tone.

"Nothing. I'm going to shower", he says as he heads to the shower.

Does he know something? That expression on his face just now, he was hiding something and I intend to find out what it was, did Jessica say something to him? I left him alone as he showered, I sat on his bed deep in thought.

A lot has changed since then... Didn't it Alexander?

~Alex P.o.V~

Gosh, I almost blurted it out, I have to think carefully before I talk.

I hurry back outside to find Kyle on my bed with that sad expression he wears so well. Why does he look so sad all the time? Does he really despise his relationship with Jessica so much?

"I'm heading to school early, I'm going to the library to finish up my homework", I say to him.

"Okay", was all he said as he retreated to the bathroom.

You're so mysterious Kyle.

I hurry along with the library as I got started with my homework. It took a while but I was able to finish it before the bell rang.

I hurry out to the library to find Dean outside.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?", asks Dean.

"To class", I say as he steps in front of me.

"What did you and my father talk about yesterday?", he asks.

"I'm afraid it's none of your business", I say.

"I'm not your enemy Alex", he says as he folds his arms.

"Then you're my ally? Really now?", I say sarcastically.

"You can choose to believe me or not but just be careful", he says as he lets me pass.

Another mysterious one, Dean. What's his goal? Something tells me I don't want to find out. I don't like him, I don't like him one bit.

I hurry along into the building to see Jessica waiting at the door.

"We need to talk", she says.

"Okay", I respond.

"Don't tell Kyle about last night", she says.

"Oh? You want me to lie to my friend, what makes you so sure I didn't already tell him?", I ask.

"Cause he's be throwing a fit and being a big baby about it", she says.

"If he displeases you why not set him free?", I ask.

"That's none of your business", she says.

"Oh? The well being of my friend isn't my business? Do tell me more cause you seem to not care about your boyfriend", I say.

"Does your boyfriend know you're fucking my boyfriend Alex?", she says with that evil smirk on her face.

"What are you talking about?", I ask.

"Oh cut the crap. I have my means of finding out about these things. So if you do decide to tell him, I may decide to go tell that pretty little boy of yours the same along with an added bonus", she says as she glared.

"Blackmail?", I say.

"Such a dirty word. Retribution. I like that word better, I'm a girl you don't want to anger Alex. Kyle knows that first hand, he doesn't have the balls to break up with me, I'll keep him on a leash until the puppy can walk on his own", she says as I immediately slap her.

"There's a nice place in hell for you slut", I say angered.

"You little bitch", she says as she raises her hand to hit me but was it was caught by someone.

We both look around to see Mr. Summers.

"Mr. Alex, hitting girls is frowned upon, even if their sluts", he says as he lets go of her hand.

"Did you just call me a slut?", says Jessica in shock.

"Slit is sugar-coating it. The entire school knows your a cum dumpster so go to class", says Mr. Summers as Jessica scoffed and walked away.

"As for you, hitting women is frowned upon, I'm afraid wrongdoings will be punished. To my office", he says with a smug look on his face.

Oh great, adding more to my never-ending dilemma. Just what is this punishment he speaks of?