Year 1: Chapter 4

New Chapter!!!!!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I woke up the next morning to see a face peering down at mine. I jumped in surprise and let a yelp escape my mouth.

"Sorry about that. Neville sent me up here to get you. He was up early and probably got bored." The girl said. I noticed she was the bushy-haired girl I had seen around the dorm.

"Oh, thanks. My name's Nora by the way. Nora Pierce." I stated while dragging myself out of bed and towards the door. The girl looked at me in surprise. I guess she didn't expect me to talk to her.

"I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger. Pleasure to meet you." She replied. I gave her a smile and walked out the door, still in my pajamas.

I skipped down the stairs and ran over to the couch that Neville was sitting on.

"Hey Neville. Why are you up so early?" I asked softly. Neville's head snapped up to look in my direction.

"Oh, hey Nora. I was just having a nightmare. Nothing serious, but I didn't want to go back to sleep." He replied. I gave him a reassuring hug.

We sat there in silence for a little while, but I could tell that Neville felt a lot better just with my presence being there.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him softly. He glanced at me with a solemn look on his face.

"No...at least not now. Let me wait a while." He whispered. I nodded and gave him a reassuring hug.

"Okay, just come to me if you need anything." I replied quietly. Neville smiled and wiped a small stray tear off his cheek.

I gave him a pat on the head as I stood up and walked back to my dormitory. I passed Hermione in the hall on my way and gave her a small smile, which she shyly returned.

When I got into my room I grabbed my uniform out of the drawers, not bothered to magic myself into them.

Once I was finished getting dressed and ready I headed out the door of the bathroom, only to run into two tall fiery redheads. I gasped and fell to the floor with a thud.

I looked up to see two people who looked exactly alike hovering over me like giants. I scurried off the ground and wiped the dust off my clothes. Gosh, Filch needs to do a better job cleaning.

"Sorry about that. We were in a bit of a rush doing...stuff." The first one said. I squinted my eyes and glanced closely at there facial features. What were they hiding?

"What kind of 'stuff' were you about to do in the girls' bathroom?" I asked suspiciously. The two identical boys turned to each other with a smirk, then turned back to me.

"You could be useful to us. You're good at figuring things out. Say, could you weasel any information out of Snape for us? Since you're smart and all." The second boy suggested. I smiled internally. I could use a bit of mischief, and this should be easy. He's my uncle. He'll tell me anything I need to know.

"Sure. This shouldn't be too hard." I replied positively. The twins looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm Fred."
"I'm George."
"And we need you to find out about Snape's love life."

I face-palmed, and glanced back up the to twins.

"Guys, you know Professor Snape doesn't have a love life right?" I asked. The two looked at each other again.

"We mean-" Fred started.
"-in the early years." George finished.

Wow. I honestly have no idea how they do that, but its probably a twin thing.