Jaspar both sick pt 1

A/N: This is my first sickfic, and I am just trying it out. This is about Caspar Lee and Joe Sugg, after a night of drinking for Caspar but Joe happens to also be sick. This is part one, part two is coming soon! 

Caspar's POV:

I woke up, groaning as I turned over to check my phone. I'm surprised to see that its 8:45 A.M., I usually sleep much later after a night out. I see that I have 29 unread messages, 4 missed calls and 2 voicemails. I sigh to myself, thinking about how much I drank and what I did last night.

 After 10 minutes of responding to texts and checking my social medias, the pounding in my head made itself aware and I turned the bright screen off. Putting my phone on the bedside table, I see a glass of water which I chug down, soothing my parched mouth. I silently thank my drunk self for putting it there. 

I slowly stand up and make my way to Joe's room for a shower, because his water pressure is much better than my shower's. His bedroom door was closed, so I let myself in without knocking, not wanting to wake him. Joe didn't end up coming out with us last night, saying that he wasn't in the mood to go out. Joe wasn't in bed, but the bathroom door was halfway open and the light was on. 

I entered the bathroom, and jumped as I saw a half naked Joe asleep on the floor by the toilet. The room smelled absolutely rank, so bad I felt myself holding back a gag and I put a hand over my mouth and ran out of the room. I frantically searched for Joe's bin, covering my mouth with two hands now as vomit trickled down my arm. I spotted the bin in the corner of his room, and I quickly knelt down, letting the contents of my stomach fill the liner of the bin. 

I heaved forcefully, bringing up last night's drinks. After a minute, I gasped and caught my breath, just to be hit with another wave of nausea as I went to stand up. I felt so lightheaded and dizzy, the room was spinning. I knelt again, waiting to be sick until I finally brought up more. Once I was done, I spit a few times into the bin and carefully stood up. The only thing on my mind was getting rid of the sick filled bin, but as I walked out of Joe's room I heard him croak from the bathroom, "Cas, is that you?"

Joe's POV: 

I was woken up by the sound of someone's loud gagging from the other room, but it sounded as if it was coming from my room. I moaned as I felt my own stomach turn, and leaned myself over the toilet waiting to be sick again. I gagged a few times, but there was nothing left in my stomach to be brought up. I leaned against the bathroom wall, breathing deeply. My head was hurting more than it did last night, which I didn't think possible. Once the nausea had subsided, I tried to stand up to go investigate the gagging but my legs gave out because I felt so weak. I remembered that Caspar went out last night, so the gagging must be him. I called out for him, and moments later he was standing in the doorway. 

"Hey bud, you're looking a little peaky yeah? I'm just going to go dump the bin out real quick. Want me to bring you anything?"

"Yeah, I've been sick all night, really not feeling well. It all started maybe 30 minutes after you left for the bars. If you could bring me a paracetamol and some water that would be lovely. That was you vomiting, yeah?"

"Aw mate you should've texted and I would've come home. But yeah, I'm pretty hungover is all. Alright, I'll be back in a few"

I heard Caspar's footsteps after he left, I feel bad knowing how his hangovers can put him out of commission for a whole day. I don't want to be a bother but I'm just so tired, I really need him...

Caspar's POV:

I emptied the bin and put a new rubbish liner on, and set the bin down back in Joe's room. I went back to the kitchen, looking through the cupboard for paracetamol. I shook out 4 pills, two for me and two for Joe, and grabbed a glass of water. I rinsed out the sick taste in my mouth, took my two tablets, and refilled the glass for Joe. I walked back into Joe's room and to the bathroom, remembering to breath out of my mouth because of the foul smell. Joe thanked me, and with shaking hands took the glass and tablets from me. He cringed as he swallowed the tablets, and handed me the glass which I put on the bathroom counter.

"Joe, do you want help getting back in bed?" I asked

"I think I'm going to stay here but thanks mate." Joe responded. 

"Okay, well I'm going to go hop in the shower but give me a shout if you need anything" 

~pt 1 is over, tune in later for pt 2. let me know what y'all think!~