Jaspar both sick pt 5

No POV:

While Oli was out getting medicine for the sick boys and a bite to eat for himself, Joe had woken up and was getting violently ill. Caspar was able to nap and was sick only once when Oli was gone, but couldn't go back to sleep after that. He heard Joe vomiting in his in-suite but knew he was took weak to go try to help him, so he texted Oli.

CASPAR: Hey mate, hurry back, Joe sounds really sick. I wish I could help him but I don't think I can get up.

OLI: Oh no, I'll be back in 5 minutes. How are you feeling? 

CASPAR: Still the same, I was only sick once since you've been gone. I got a nice sleep in. 

There was no response from Oli. Instead, a few minutes later he opened the door to their flat and immediately ascended the stairs to the boys. He went to Caspar's room first, scrunching his nose at the vomit smell. He opened his Boots bag and got out the Milk of Magnesia and handed it to Caspar, who was sitting up in his bed. 

"I talked to the pharmacist who said to take one dosage every 8 hours, if you can keep it down. It should calm you stomach and help with the nausea. You can take more paracetemol in a few hours as well" Oli said before rushing out of the room to go check on Joe.

Joe hadn't thrown up for almost 10 minutes at this point, so he thought it was safe to try drinking some water. Not even a minute after taking a gulp of water, he was leaning over the toilet, painfully retching up a mixture of water and stomach acid. Oli walked into the room and directly to the bathroom, and seeing Joe heaving over the toilet, he quickly crouched down behind him.

"Oh Joseph, it's okay, let it out. You're doing great Joe, that's it get it all out. You're almost done, you're doing great" Oli said encouragingly while he rubbed soothing circles on Joe's back. Tears were flowing down Joe's cheeks as he started to dry heave, and he let out an audible sob once the gagging finally subsided. He collapsed onto the floor next to the toilet, crying from the pain is his belly, his throat and his head. 

"Oh Joe, I am so sorry you are so poorly. I went out and got you and Cas some medicine." Oli said, awkwardly maneuvering himself around his fallen friend. 

"Wait, Caspar is sick too?" Joe croaked out, looking worried.

"Yeah, it looks like he has the same thing you do. I reckon it's probably a stomach virus" Oli answered. 

"Oh god, Oli that means you're going to get it next!" Joe exclaimed, followed by a groan. He felt that he was going to be sick again, but after a few deep breaths the nausea passed. 

"Maybe, but my priority is to get you two lads back on your feet. Let me go fetch the medicine from Caspar's room, but while I'm gone please check your temperature" Oli ordered, passing the thermometer to Joe before he walked out the door. Joe stuck the metal tip in his mouth, gagging slightly as he did so, and waited for it to beep. It read 37.8 degrees celsius, which was lower than his previous one. 

In the meantime, Oli went into Caspar's room to find him in bed, lying on his side, quietly moaning. Caspar was trying desperately to hold the medicine down, but his stomach was putting up a fair fight. He was rubbing his stomach, trying to quiet it down, with his eyes shut tight. There was a sheen of sweat on his forehead and he face was scrunched up, as if he was in pain. 

"Oh god Cas, medicine not sitting well?" Oli asked, moving the purple bucket that was still filled with sick closer to Caspar. 

"No" Caspar muttered, not bothering to open his eyes or move.

"You know, you'll probably feel  better if you just give in" Oli advised. He knew Caspar hated throwing up, but didn't everyone?

"No" Caspar muttered again, closing his mouth immediately. 

Oli grabbed the medicine from Caspar's bedside table but before he could walk out of the room, Caspar let out a sickly burp and leaned over, sick gushing out of his mouth into the bucket. A little bit missed the bucket, so Oli quickly grabbed the bucket and held it closer to Caspar, as another round of sick came spewing out of his mouth. Oli grimaced at the sight and smell, but was amazed at how much sick filled the bucket. After a few dry heaves, Caspar spit into the bucket and turned over to his back. 

"Feeling better?" Oli asked with a slight chuckle. Caspar just nodded, and Oli grabbed the sick filled bucket and the medicine from the bedside table and made his way to Joe's room. He sat the bucket in the hallway, and went into Joe's room.

He put the bottle on the counter, rinsed out the cup with soap and water, and measured out the correct amount of medicine while asking Joe what his temperature was. 

"It went down! 37.8 degrees, I think I'm starting to get over this" Joe said ironically, since he was still looking green and hadn't moved from the toilet all day. 

"Alright, lets see you take this then and keep it down" Oli replied, handing him the cup of liquid. 

Joe took a cautious sip, and then threw back the medicine as if it was a shot of alcohol. He gagged slightly, putting his hand over his mouth, but seemed fine. He handed Oli the cup, which Oli rinsed out in the sink. 

"Alright mate, do you think you want to try getting into bed? I can get you a bin so you don't have to be in here anymore. A change of scenery may do you good too" Oli said, offering Joe a hand. 

Joe just shook his head. His stomach was churning somewhat painfully now and his mouth was starting to water. 

"Are you alright? Are you going to be si-?" Oli asked, cut off by Joe putting up a hand to stop him. 

Joe slowly moved and leaned over to the toilet, still not saying anything. His breathing became heavier and he started spitting into the toilet. Oli took his spot behind him, rubbing circles on his back. After a few minutes of spitting and labored breathing, Oli said:

"Joe mate, I think you're okay. Let's get you up from the toilet and into bed, it's almost 9".

Again, Joe shoed Oli's hand away when he offered it to him and instead lowered his face further into the toilet. Oli was walking out of the bathroom when Joe finally started coughing. Oli immediately came back over, giving him encouraging words. Joe threw up the medicine he had just taken but luckily didn't throw up any more. He whimpered slightly, wiping his mouth on some toilet tissue and throwing it into the toilet.

"Alright mate, next time we're sticking to sips instead of gulps" Oli said, patting Joe lightly on the back.

 Oli flushed the toilet, and after a few minutes of sitting by the toilet asked if Joe was now ready to go to bed. Joe meekly nodded, and allowed Oli to gently lift him up and help him walk to bed. Joe laid down in bed, and Oli grabbed his bin from the corner of the room and put it next to Joe on the floor. 

Oli left the room, knowing that Joe was probably dehydrated and in need of some electrolytes. He walked upstairs to the kitchen and grabbed two red gatorades, one for Caspar and one for Joe. He figured they could use some food as well, so he quickly made two pieces of try toast and put them each on a paper towel. 

 He walked to Joe's room first, telling him to take small sips of the drink, and to try the toast if he felt up to it. Then we went back into Caspar's room, where he found him asleep in bed. He put the gatorade and toast on the bedside table and left to wash out his sick from the bucket in the bathroom, and then returned the bucket back to Caspar's bedside. 

He knew that Caspar would be sick in the night, if not all night long, but hoped that Joe was close to being done. He didn't know if he could survive another day of taking care of both boys. 

~end of pt 5, tune in later for pt 6. let me know what y'all think!~

A/N: So I tried writing this from no POV and I think it went okay! There is one (maybe two...idk yet) more part(s) to this story and then it will be over! I really like fluff so thats why I did these in numerous parts. Please let me know what you think, I am enjoying writing these but I want people to enjoy them as well. Thanks!!!