Dolan Twins - Ethan stomach bug

This is a request for ilovejustin665! Hope you enjoy! 

No POV: 

Ethan woke up suddenly in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat. He had been tossing and turning all night, and jolted upright with a hand over his mouth. He gagged harshly before sprinting to his bathroom, turning on the light and slamming his knees down onto the hard floor and spewing his guts out into the toilet. He closed his eyes as a warm, foul tasting liquid barreled up his throat and out of his mouth. He barely had time to breathe as he continuously got sick. 

After a few minutes the vomiting subsided and he was able to get in a few shallow but slow breaths. He still had his eyes closed as he felt for the toilet handle, and after a few seconds he flushed the bowl's contents down. 

 He shakily stood up and made his way to the sink, where he washed out his mouth and then took a few sips of water. He looked at himself in the mirror, and noticed how pale and green looking he was. There was a layer of sweat all over his face, and he quickly splashed some cold water on his face and down his neck.

He flipped off the bathroom light switch and lumbered back to his bed. He grabbed his phone and saw that it was 3am, and he had a slew of notifications. He ignored them and opened messages to text Grayson. He knew he was often up late trying to learn how to edit, but wasn't sure if he'd be able to make it to his room, considering how wobbly his legs were feeling. 

To Grayson, 3:14 AM: Yo man I think I'm sick. You awake? 

A few minutes later, he replied. 

Grayson, 3:18 AM: What's wrong?? I'm coming to your room.

Ethan couldn't bother to reply, the light was bothering his head and making him feel worse. 

5 minutes later Grayson walked into the room, carrying a bottle of water and Advil. 

"Bro what's wrong?" Grayson said, sitting down on the edge of Ethan's bed. 

"I don't know man, I just woke up feeling super bad and then I puked for like 10 minutes strait" 

"Oh dude that sucks. Are you feeling any better now?" 

"Not really, my head and stomach are killing me and I think I might have a fever" Ethan groaned. He rolled onto his back and propped himself up on his pillows. He was clutching his stomach, trying to suppress the urge to vomit. 

Grayson moved closer to Ethan and put his hand to his damp forehead. It only took a few seconds for him to realize that he definitely had a fever, and a high one at that. Ethan closed his eyes and grimaced as his stomach cramped painfully. 

"Yeah bro you have a fever. Do you think you're gonna puke again?" 

Ethan didn't say anything, scared that if he opened his mouth he would throw up all over himself and his bed. 

"I'll take that as a yes then" Grayson half chuckled, offering a hand to Ethan to help him up. Ethan still didn't say anything or try to move, hoping that the dreadful feeling would pass. After a minute he put up a hand to his mouth as his cheeks puffed out. Grayson ran to the corner of his room to grab his trashcan, and shoved the bin under Ethan's chin. 

"You're okay E, yeah just get everything up" Grayson said while rubbing gentle circles on Ethan's back. Grayson couldn't help but gag from the sight and smell, so he had to look away so that he wouldn't be sick too. 

Ethan got up round after round, until he was coughing and sputtering over the trash can. Tears streamed down his face, and Grayson wiped them away with his t-shirt. 

"Good thing I'm pretty quick on my feet, huh bud?" he said, trying to cheer up his sick brother. Grayson handed Ethan the bottle of water, and he rinsed his mouth out and spat into the full bin before taking a small sip. He shuddered at the contents of the bin, and curled back into a ball on his bed. 

"All right bud, I'm gonna get this outta here. I'll bring back a new one in a sec. Yell if you need anything" 

Ethan just hummed back at him, and pulled his blanket over his now shaking and drained body. He was asleep when Grayson brought back the trashcan with a brand new liner. Grayson sat the trashcan down on the floor next to his bed, and went back to his room.

Grayson checked his phone to see that it was almost 4 am. He flopped down onto his bed, and go back to editing the video that was supposed to go up in 2 days. He found himself dozing in and out of sleep, and decided to call it a night (or morning). 

Ethan was up every 30-45 minutes for the next couple of hours throwing up. The first 3 times he handled it fine on his own, hanging over the bed and letting the trash can have it. After the fourth time though he wasn't quick enough to get to the trash can and vomited all over part of his bed and onto the floor.

 He couldn't deal with the sight and smell, and dragged his heavy body to the bathroom. He sat down in front of his toilet, cursing his sour stomach. He pulled himself over the toilet, waiting for the inevitable to happen. His breathing got thicker and heavier, and soon he was back to painfully throwing up. By some miracle, Grayson walked in and immediately knelt down behind him, placing a comforting hand onto his back. 

"Get it all out bro. You're doing so well dude" Grayson murmured. When Ethan was done, Grayson got a wad of toilet paper and wiped Ethan's face and mouth before throwing it in the toilet and flushing it. 

"How long have you been throwing up?" Grayson asked, a look of concern on his face"

"Not too long" Ethan gulped. "But its been like this every half hour". Ethan leaned back against the wall, pulling his legs to his chest and rested his head on his knees. 

"Jesus Ethan, I could feel that something was wrong. Let me grab the thermometer and your water bottle, I can't have you getting dehydrated". 

Grayson left the bathroom, and noticed the vomit that was on the floor and Ethan's bed. He cringed as he grabbed the duvet and threw it next to the laundry, and got some supplies.  Minutes later Grayson returned and handed the thermometer to Ethan. He put it in his mouth gingerly, hoping not to trigger his sensitive gag reflex. Luckily nothing happened, and 90 seconds later the thermometer beeped. 

Grayson handed Ethan the water and took the thermometer out of his mouth, "102.2 bro, not good. Let me get a cold rag to help with that fever. Do you think you could try some Advil?" Ethan shook his head no, knowing that he was barely keeping most of the water down that he drank at this point. 

Grayson sighed but ran cold water over a rag. He placed it on the back of Ethan's neck, who shivered in response. Grayson got up to clean up Ethan's puke that was on his bedroom floor, which almost made him vomit. He was amazed he was able to keep it together watching Ethan get sick, but knew that Ethan would do the same for him. 

Grayson sat down on the bathroom floor next to Ethan, who was snoring lightly, and grabbed a towel for a pillow. He laid down next to his brother and quickly fell asleep for 30 minutes, until he was woken up by Ethan's loud retching noises. Grayson comforted his brother during this vomiting spell, replaced the rag and rubbed his stomach until he was able to fall back asleep. 

Luckily, Ethan was only sick two more times in the early morning. Grayson helped him through each session, making sure to make Ethan take a few sips of water when he could manage it. During the last one, though, Grayson couldn't take it anymore and had to run to the sink to throw up. 

Finally at 11 am the vomiting trailed off, and Ethan was able to get 3 hours of uninterrupted rest. Grayson slept during this time too, as he was drained after taking care of his brother for so long. Ethan wasn't able to keep down any food all day, but he was no longer vomiting around the clock. 

The second day, to Grayson's relief Ethan managed to eat some chicken broth and rice and keep it down. It took another 2 more days for Ethan to get completely back to his normal, crazy self. 

The end! Hope you enjoyed!