Chapter 6

"Detention!!" Professor Slughorn shouts from across the room as Lacey stares at Sirius's bloody face.
"Merlins beard,"James looks at her in astonishment,"oui Pads," he makes a face and then grabs his nose and then looks back at Sirius, who's nose was immediately broken by Lacey's left hook.
"if you ever touch me again," Lacey yells at him as Alice holds her back. Lacey's pale face is red with anger and her arms flail as Sirius laughs at her while holding his broken nose. "Professor he touched me,"she looks at Slughorn who stares at them furious.
"Would you please apologize to Sirius," Slughorn says ignoring Lacey's yelling.
Freeing herself from Alice's grip, Lacey looks at Sirius who's eyes dance with playfulness and then says,"please forgive me for making your ugly face uglier."
"Merlin,Lacey that hurt me,"Sirius laughs at her and Lacey can't help but smile.
Slughorn looks at the two of them and sternly says,"both of you detention." Slughorn then looks at a smiling James,"James take Sirius to Madam Pomfrey." Lacey looks at her bloody knuckles and then tries to shake the pain away,"and take Lacey as well. Make sure they don't...," Slughorn's voice trails off as he looks at all the other students watching Sirius and Lacey glare at each other.

"You punched him?" Lily looks at Lacey with wide eyes as she folds her clothes up on her bed.
"Well...yes," she shrugs her shoulders and then makes a 'whoops' face.
Lily laughs out loud and then jumps on top of her bed that Alice and Lacey lay on,"that's brilliant."
"Was not! Now she's got detention," Alice scolds the two of them,"you should have seen them bickering.Then once she punched him it was like she turned him on more. You two are perfect for each other."
"I already told you I don't date," Lacey sighs,"and besides if I did it would not be him."
"Then who would it be?" Lily leans on her arms.
"What about you Lily?" Lacey raises an eyebrow as she takes out her red lipstick,"James?"
"James is an absolute toe rag," Lily crosses her arms,"he smells of cheap cologne and always gels the sides of his hair and forgets the top! His stupid little curls poke out and it drives me insane. And, quite frankly, I don't find him funny at all," she pauses and then says,"when I do laugh I only do it out of pity."
"Right, of course," Lacey says.
"Your sarcasm is not appreciated," Lily simply says.
Lacey giggles at herself and then looks at Alice who's hiding behind the blankets laughing loudly.
"Alice I can hear you!" She shouts.
"Sorry,"Alice giggles some more before laying back down on the bed the three of them are on. "So when's the detention anyways,"Alice then asks Lacey as she fixes her short fairy like hair.
Lacey looks at the clock,"in about 15 minutes," she fixes her red lip stick and sighs before taking off her black tights revealing her milky white legs.
"Getting ready for your date with Black,"
Lily laughs at herself.
"Shut it,"Lacey rolls her eyes as she feels a suddenness to look absolutely stunning. "I've...got to do something before I go," she tells them before storming out of the dorms and almost running to the Slytherin common rooms.

The potions class seemed to be extra dirty. All the mordors and pestals were out and still dirty with oils and wet ground up dog bone. The room smells of the shrinking potion they finished and there were stains on the floor from everything the students have dropped. Lacey looks across the room to see Sirius pick up a rag and start scrubbing the counter tops. She grabs a cleaning brush and begins to scrub the sticky floors. Slughorn comes out of his office with a stack of papers and says to them, trusting they will continue their punishment,"I have a meeting, I expect this room to be spotless when I return. The meeting should only be a few hours."
Lacey nods her head and her green eyes follow him as he walks out. Sirius looks over at Lacey and then smirks as he watches her scrub the floors. She turns her head feeling his eyes on her and then sticks her tongue out and then smiles at herself.
"Lacey you missed a spot," Sirius kicks over a cauldron and Lacey watches as the sticky liquid flows on the floor. His once broken nose is now fixed with only a tiny bandage on a bruise from Lacey's fist.
She raises and eyebrow and then walks over to him and, coming close to him, she grabs a rag. Being only centimeters apart Sirius smells the lavender perfume on her neck and she leans in closer to him. Goosebumps rise up on his olive skin under his long sleeved shirt and he looks down into Lacey's green eyes. He smirks a bit and traces his hands on her hips, sending shivers down her spine. His hands linger there for only a moment before wondering up to her small waist. She stands there and closes her eyes as his warm hands trace up and down her back.
"Scourgify,"he mumbles as he pulls out his wand. The cleaning supplies begin to clean up the mess in the potions room and Lacey begins to moan lowly as Sirius kisses her soft neck. Her hands move around Sirius's body as he trails along her neck and to her chest kissing softly and then looking up at her.
"Just friends," Lacey tells him panting softly before taking off his black shirt.
He nods his head and then runs his hands through her big hair and then pulls it revealing her flawless neck. He kisses it harder then before and then moves up back to her mouth. She kisses him back softly before kissing him harder.
She looks around the room and spots a closet for potions and leads him to the room and closes the door.

**

Slughorn looks at the sparkling room surprised and then says with a smile,"I am quite impressed."
Lacey sheepishly smiles almost nervous Slughorn will somehow find out what Sirius and her actually did. Her black hair is now pulled in a pony tail and she still feels her heart thump fast from Sirius not too long ago.
Sirius's hair is everywhere and his sleeves are pulled up revealing a tattoo on his down his thumb and another one on his forearm. Lacey side eyes him and smiles a bit.
After Slughorn dismisses them they walk back together silently. "I swear if you tell anybody I'll break your nose again," Lacey breaks the silence and stops Sirius in the quiet hallway.
He smirks,"I wasn't going too."
"Oh," Lacey looks at Sirius who is lightly sweating,"good." She continues to walk with him and then says again,"we're just friends."
"Friends who do this,"Sirius boldly puts his hands underneath Lacey's velvet dress and grabs her silky boobs.
Lacey giggles a bit and then whispers in his ear seductively,"no attachments. Just sex."
Sirius looks at the dark beauty before him up and down and wishes, just for a second, he was able to capture her heart; he wished for only a moment she could fully be his. Her green eyes almost look through him and he half smiles before walking her to the Slytherin common room.