Answers of YRM and YWABM

Dedicated to @shivisahu

Often times, a point is raised in the comment section of YRM and YWABM about how weak Mahnoor and Kanwal are and how much they cry. The answer I have isn't short and I can't write it on every comment so instead, I am writing my thoughts here.

First of all, I want to talk about crying, because I've really wanted to talk on this for quite awhile.

There is a perception that people who cry are weak. But what I don't understand is why people are afraid of showing their weakness? If crying is a weakness, then fear is also.

When we are in pain, when we lose someone, when we are sad, we cry.  It is something natural, like loving and caring.

So what's so wrong with crying? It just shows that their heart is still filled with emotions and there is a human part that still exists in their machine like body which is struggling to understand life. It shows that we are still human at the point when humanity is nowhere to be found.

Now when it comes to weak protagonists, readers mostly ask why I portray Mahnoor and Kanwal as so weak. 

Well..... I don't see Mahnoor and Kanwal as weak. If Mahnoor was weak, she wouldn't have rejected Moosa's offer for her to meet her family in the early chapters of YRM. If she were weak, she wouldn't have stood up against Moosa till the last moment, and a weak person would go insane from the fear of Moosa's work. Right?

So how is she weak?

Now about Kanwal, if she is weak, would she think about her sister's future? Or would she stand up against her husband and said that he isn't the same? He could've hit her or who knows what, but regardless she did stand up for herself.

Okay, the other thing I wanted to talk about is the perception of forceful marriage. Getting married to someone because you have no choice and forceful marriages are two different things, but I see people don't understand the difference between them. And I think most people don't even understand the difference between an arranged marriage and forceful marriage.

A friend of mine doesn't like her husband before marriage because he has less hair and he was quite fat, no doubt their pairing doesn't look good. So she was against this marriage, but her family kept on insisting that he is the right guy for her. She had fought the family's wishes, but lastly, she agreed to marry him in spite of anger. We all pity her that she was forced. But now she is living a happy life with her husband and son. So...... I think that there, as a  proper definition of "Forceful Marriage"

Now back to YRM, the reason behind writing that story was that no matter how bad a person is, there will always be a good side of him.

Moosa killed kamil, took Mahnoor away from her family, forced her to marry him. Mahnoor was hurt and what Moosa did to her wasn't good. But did she have a miserable life after? Mahnoor got a husband who loves her dearly and who respects her.

Sometimes happiness is given in a very unexpected way. This was the message behind the story of Moosa and Mahnoor.

And about YWABM, the only thing I could say is.... wait and see.

I don't write things half heartedly, and you have to struggle to find the message behind my every story.

A question was also raised of would I want such husband? The answer is no. I wouldn't, no girl would. But think about it, will I be doing justice if I only show the picture of ideal husbands?

And I see every female protagonist of my stories as strong, in their own way. It's up to readers which side they want to discover, strong or weak.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)