Chapter Four

A/N: Hello me again back from the dead here with another update sorry for the long wait I was really busy with school......like ridiculously busy... but first thank you soooo much for over 100 views😊 I didn't think this story would get that far. Now... on with the story! Let's find out what happens to our favorite demigods....

Nico POV
.

.

.

(Flashback)

"Sorella (sister)! Wait!" A young boy with curly brown hair and dark brown eyes the color of melted chocolate came stumbling up the cobblestone path his face flushed.

The person he was calling out to turned her head to revealing shockingly similar features to the boy. A warm loving smile graced her face when she saw who it was.

"Nico!" She exclaimed happily.

The boy ran up to her and attempted to give her a hug but failed to do so because of his short stature and ended up only hugging her legs.

The girl laughed, "What is it piccolo (little one)," she smiled "you seem to be in a good mood."

"I am sorella," Nico exclaimed, then before the girl could say anything Nico reached in his jacket and took out a small beaten up burlap bag that had a thin worn piece of brown leather wrapped around it as a poor excuse for a bow. Nico smiled sheepishly at the ground. "Happy Birthday Bianca!" He said holding up the gift.

Bianca's eyes widened, "Nico....," she trailed of at a loss for words. Gingerly she accepted the small bag and let it rest in the palm of her hand. Slowly she undid the leather binding and looked inside the bag. Something glistening caught her eye and she gasped when she pulled the object out of the bag. In her hand Bianca held the most beautiful silver bracelet she had ever seen. It had a simple silver chain going all the way around, but the most beautiful part was at the end of the chain, at the end was a small crescent moon that was the most brilliant shade of cerulean blue. The smooth cool stone reflected the afternoon sunlight revealing small and subtle flecks of gold embedded within the stone.

Nico fidgeted nervously at Bianca's feet still unable to gauge his sister's reaction. "Well...," he started shyly "d-do you like it?" He said looking up expectantly at her.

Bianca looked at him her eyes still wide "Nico...where on Earth did you get enough money to pay for this!"

Nico looked disappointed with her response "W-well I worked jobs all over town for about a month to get enough money. I thought you would like it." Nico looked at the ground "But if you don't!" he quickly continued "I can always-"