Finding true Love...1

Hey guys...This is AfreenShaik ...

I'm not new to wattpad but I'm very new to writing stories .I've always written a lot of things in life , but stories were not my cup of coffee.

But today suddenly I decided to go for it and so this story popped out in my mind , and I have given it an opportunity. So this story FINDING TRUE LOVE...is about a girl who tries to find true love...will she succeed?

******************

The wind was breezy, I was sitting in my balcony with my legs crossed and a cup of hot coffee.This amazing climate made me think about my past life, all those memories started flashing in my mind.I don't know whether I'll be happy or depressed at the end of it, but I wanted to endure it, whatever feeling it may be.I just wanted to go and see those moments, the moments of my life, the life of ALISHA...

Alisha, the cute, bubbly, and chubby girl, who is very sensitive about her feelings and she was damn adamant, also too very possessive and obsessed about her belongings.She is too smart, a very studious girl, who would cry whenever she didn't score her first grade, actully she was a cry baby.

She loves and depends on her friends a lot, she can do anything for her friends, because they are her life...her soul...her strength...

She is very creative. She can dance, sing, draw, cook, mostly all things that makes her happy, because those are her passion.

She strongly believes in her Almighty...ALLAH...

After Him she considers her parents and her only sibbling AASIF and her Friends as her Life, she revolve around them.

And its always been her dream to love and to fall in true love, because always she dreams about love in her life, may be she is manufactured like that...;)