Finding true LOVE...11

Life was better though my Dad was becoming weak day by day.

We all had hope that he will be back to normal sooner , beacuse we trust Allah.

A month later...

On a fine morning I was getting dressed, with a green top with a cream bottom and a cream hijab. And I was quite excited about my session in the passport office , as I have to get my passport inorder to fly with Him.

As usual after getting dressed I switched on my mobile data , that time I was so hell shocked when I saw a message from the contact saying Mr.Rauf.

I was literally freaking out , I didn't know what to do. I was re-reading

that message for atleast 100 times.

"Hi...how are you?"

       I checked out the time and it said 3:23 am , then I was like Whattt...

but then I remembered that he is in Hawaii and his timings would change from mine.

Then I immediately called up Zuha and told her , she was telling me to reply and I still was nerve wrecking and I was shivering like I was in some snow land without any warm clothes to cover up.

     I was about to type but suddenly I was struck with the thought that we should not talk with your husband-to-be before marriage.

So I rushed to my mom and enquired her whether we are allowed to talk , that time she told me that we can reply and it's not a big deal.

    Then finally after gathering up my courage , I replied ,

"Assalaamu alaikum...

I'm fine...Alhamdulillah... what about you??"

I always thought that Assalaamu Alaikum must be my first word to my Life partner and so I did that.

  There he came online immediately and made me freak out more.

He replied for my salaam and then there started our conversation for two days.

   Then he asked me the question :

"  This is the question I wanted to ask you badly...do u like me and are u okay with this marriage proposal? "

   I typed him what was running in my mind...

" Even I wanted to ask you the same question. At first I was not at all happy about my marriage because I'm younger and I wanted to complete my studies. But then I eventually accepted what Allah has planned for me...Alhamdulillah...

What's your opinion about me??? "

I was waitimg so long for his reply. I mentally cursed the time lag there.

But then I got his reply ;

" Yaah...that's frank... I like it...and at first even I rejected the proposal thinking about your age and studies but after considering your dad and my mom I've decided to give it a shot...and there I'm ready to marry you..."