Finding true LOVE...9

I dedicate this chapter to Darknessandlight....one of my favourite author...you and your character Blake ROCKSSS!!!!

                    ********

That night was the most peaceful night ever after all those sad moments of my life. I was worn out totally because of all those sorrows , worries , tension , eagerness , and of course......Rauf.

The day after was like a dream come true , the same routine as how it was before that day.

I happily prayed my Fajr with full concentration and Taq'wa. I thanked Allah for giving back my life to me, which I adored a lot.

Then it was time for my college so I hurried through my shower and then after searching for a dress in my wardrobe , I took out my favourite pink embroidery worked salwar with a dark magenta pink gathering pant and a magenta scarf.

I hurriedly did my make up and immediately left for my college.

The day was too very pleasant for me , may be it was because of my refreshed and tension free mind.

The ride to college seemed to be so short than usual , and so I missed enjoying and engulfing the creations beauty of Allah subhana wata'ala , Masha Allah.

The moment I entered my English class I told my happy news to my friends Raafia and Diya.

They were as happy as me , as I told before , they will always be happy if I'm happy with it.

So very cool of them, My Sweets.

Days went by very smoothly with no more stress and tension. It was cool like an ice cream and I bet that we people were the regular daily customers in the nearby ice cream parlour. We are such good foodies especially if it's about ice creams and doughnuts.

Yummmm...!!

A week later :

"Whoaahhuuu...it's Raafia's birthday in a couple of days...what are we gonne do???"

I was screaming like a mad when Raafu went to get the Register of our class, I was literally freaking out to break this news to my other friends. I thanked Allah for giving me this oppurtunity.

Diya and Annie also exclaimed.

So, we started planning for her birthday surprises.

Our plans for her:

#1.Cutting the Cake

#2.Getting a ring

#3.Giving a casset of ONE DIRECTION SONGS

#4.And me reading and finishing her favourite story I SOLD MYSELF TO THE DEVIL FOR TGE VINYLS... PITIFUL I KNOW...

She always insisted me to do read it but I never read, but today I decided that I must give her this as a surprise.

#5.Getting a coffee mug with our pics engrossed in it.

#6.Giving a bunch of roses.

#7.Giving Choco pie in order to replenish those memeories.

Finally we were done with the planning and so we distributed the work between us.

We created a new group for this birthday celebration in Whatsapp.

And we three were discussing about our plans and at last we were all prepared and set for Raafu's birthday.

The very next day Raafu and I were sitting in the non elective major class , that time Raafu started telling me about I sold myself to the devil for vinyls...

" u know Blake is the best character I have ever known in Wattpad and Darknessandlight is the best author there"

I really couldn't give her any reply because in order to surprise her I have started reading the story and I was half way through. For the surprise I was reading that story all through night as it has a whole lot of 92 chapters.

That was my first time reading such a big story.

And so I didn't want to spoil the surprise so I just replied a "Hmmmmm..." to her.

But Raafia being Raafia , again started saying , " I just wish that u should read this book u know...it's really amazing...and u know how Blake is aweso...."

Before she continued I cutted her in and phrased a,

"ohhh...okay..okay...I'll read it someday..."

But that stupid girl told off ,

"U will never read it okay...sooo...Blake will be...."

"Stopppppppppp....okay...don't spoil my surprise..." I couldn't control so I just blurted out.

"Why...what surprise..." she literally flung high from her seat and then continued , "wait....wait...u gotte be kidding me right..."

I didn't understand what she was saying and so I mouthed a "what?"

Then she continued, spoiling my surprise ,

"Alisha...your reading it is it?? Seriously...I can never believe it....but........Alisha........ I'm sooo happy that u have started reading it...u would have missed the best story  in wattpad u know..."

I felt like banging my fists on her face for spoiling my surprise. I was flaming and then I snapped at her saying , "yaaahh..."

That was real fuss.I hated for being a very bad secret holder, for just blurting out the truth instead of managing with some lies.

Then she got nice scoldings and even some beatings from me for spoiling my surprise, but then I let her go.

The next day , day of Raafia's birthday came. And we bunked our language class and we specially arranged up the settings for her and then we cut a cake and we gave all our gifts.

I gave her the ring in a romantic way like by being in my kneels and proposing her and then even kissing her knuckles.

We ate all the cake and we took great pictures of ours and we ended our day with a very happy note.

After so many days of misery that day was the best, we enjoyed it to the core.

Can never forget her birthday celebs.

Yaaayyyyy....My mind is peaceful  now, my own life with my own deserved happiness. All thanks to the Almighty.

                   ************

READ...

COMMENT...

VOTE...

SHARE...

Love u all...:)