Finding true LOVE...5

On that fateful night after crying my eyes off I looked up at the sky. It was very dark with a full moon and all the stars were glittering and shining so brightly.... Masha Allah...how beautiful the creation of Allah is, everything is perfect in its place at a perfect time.

How those stars are very important for the sky likewise all those people in my life are important for me, especially my Dad who was the reason behind my birth.

That time I realised that all things happen in a place at a time.

So Allah has given this fatal disease to my Dad in order to erase his past sins and to purify him totally.

And only Allah has given it and only and only He can take it off completely, so I trusted Him truly without any doubt.

That night sleep  didn't elude me.

The very next day was my semester exam. I couldn't look at my notes.The day seemed so dull, even looking at those chirping birds didn't make me happy. I was looking like a person without any soul.

As soon as I went to my college I spotted my friend Raafia among the crowd who were busy preparing for the exams.

I ran upto her and I started sobbing and then I told her about my Dad's condition. Even she was crying, then she hugged me and told me soothing words which gave me courage.

Then my exam was on. Only tears were filling up the paper not my answers as I myself was finding an answer for that situation.

Days went by in a blur , but the situation never turned good. My Dad was undergoing his chemotherapy sessions, so we all prayed for his wellness.

I never considered the value of relatives in my life except Zuha and Shazia who were my close cousins, but to my utter suprise all my relatives started coming to my house, consoling and supporting my Dad .I started respecting them, as the Almighty has told us.

My friends were of great support to me , they were my pillar of strength.

As days went by I started leading my life as usual, but still I had my mind wandering around about my Dad and his disease.

I hoped...I prayed...that one day he would be back like before, all fit and fine.

After a month or so , I had another shot of terribleness.

My brother Aasif called me and told " Alisha, ua gonne get married soon"

                   *********

Hey guys...thank u soo very much for reading and voting for this story...I'm getting a good number of reads...it means alot...this chappy is decidated to my bestie ****** ( she doesn't want me to tell out her name...being a good friend I should respect her...yes nah...

READ...

VOTE...

COMMENT...

SHARE...

LOVE U ALL...:)

^_^