Finding true LOVE...7

"What the hell???"

This was the first word which came out from Raafia's mouth, even Annie said "Don't make a fool of us!!!"

"Hmm...yaah...don't bluff us Alisha!!" said Diya.

Okay, my friends are not believing, so what and how should I say , that they believe me???

I was searching for appropriate words and then told them "Don't u people trust me??

Will I joke around things about my marriage???"

A lonely tear left from my eyes, then all of a sudden my friends hugged me pulling the soul out of me.

As expected they soothed me with their lovely words.

Then there came again those questions which I didn't want to hear or think about,

"By the way whose that lucky guy to marry our Alisha??" exclaimed Raafu.

Uff...again...I itself don't know the answer , then what will I tell them.

I blinked like a goose , then again Diya asked ,

"Hey temme whose the groom??"

I actually wanted to say BARUN SOBTI , but as said before,

"I don't know" were the words which came from my throat.

And my friends were petrified , and after recovering from it they just scowled at me.

Ohh...well..!! as I expected , after all I know them to the core.

All those three were busy discussing about my future with that so called bride groom of mine , Huh...!!! disgusting!!!

Sometimes friends are the one who make your Worst times best and Best times worst. Why is it like that???

No idea.

After attending my boring classes with my friends I headed to my house with Rooma.

In the evening as part of my daily routine I just switched on my data net and started checking out my messages in Facebook and Whatsapp.

Ohh...I've received 378 messages from 7 conversations , well I am not totally interested in reading all those. But I found messages from my close ones so I pressed them.

And one among that was Zuha and of course she was online and then I greeted her ,

Me: Assalaamu alaikum...:)

Immediately I got a reply saying,

Zuha: Walaikum salaam darl...;)

Then I asked her about her and her family's health and told her to convey my salaam to them.

I noticed that she was typing for a long time , I patiently waited for her reply.

And there it came AGAIN ,

Zuha: Alisha...do u know that your gonne get married soon...

Arrrggghhh...why people have to irritate me so many times in a day. How can a normal teenage girl bear it?

Me: Well...so u too know that...sounds good huh...!!

I replied it sarcastically but I didn't know whether she noticed that or not.

Zuha: Hmm....I know..I'm super cool...isn't it???

I sniggered at the thought that she didn't fibd my sarcasm , POOR ZUHA.