Finding true LOVE...4

After so many difficulties I joined my college , its a women's college. At first I was very lonely without knowing any one there, but at the time of my admission I came to know that even Sumaiya was in the same college. After seeing her I couldn't resist so I spoke with her ,then I started being with my classmates, likewise a month went off.

And during my French class only I met Raafia and to my surprise she was also seeing the same serial like me, and that's the reason why our friendship took a phase and then I met my other friends Annie and Diya...

So this was my group of close friends.We named our gang as SWEETS...it was fun...

My two years of college life was so very awesome. That I could never forget any moment with them.

They are so special to me till now and I know that they will be till my last day.

I'm really grateful to my Almighty for giving me the best of friends in my life.I've got my set of friends who has given me so many memories....

Trinisha...

Sumaiya...

Caroline...

Raafia...

Annie...

Diya...

These people are the most important people of my life.I'm really grateful to them.

All the happy and sad moments they gave me is something that I can never get from others.

Like how my life with my friends was going I enjoyed my college life to the extent.

I met so many people, but I was and I'm very dependent on them. Raafu will always make fun of me that I can't even go to a washroom alone. I would always stare at her, but deep down my heart I know that she is telling the truth only.

We had so many moments both funny and embarrassing. I can never forget some of them, like how I didn't even knew that a cappuccino would be hot, when we went for a hang out.

And how Raafu will eat the famous Choco pie with all the chocolate sticking onto her teeth braces.

And how Annie fell down.

How we all four would get caught for bunking and hiding at places.

All these moments are something very treasurable ,they only worth my life.

After joining college  I really wanted a love marriage and I was getting so deep in loving LOVE. I started reading so many love stories and romantic movies and I was really love sick. I wanted Love very badly, may be all these was because of my age and peer pressure and that was the reason why my hormones were racing and I was thinking all sort of stuffs about Love....

I wanted a LOVE marriage but I wanted it to end in a Halaal way, not in a Haraam way, and I wanted my guy...my man...to be the BEST and PERFECT amongst all in this world.

My friends used to tell me as a Love sick girl, but that was true. I was quite romantic...

May be I'm manufactured like that..:)

Okay that was the crazy love side of mine. I was insane, but I accepted the fact that I was a pure teenager as I'm thinking about all these stuffs.

By the way, how can i forget to tell about my superb SWEETS. That they celebrated my birthday after two months.

I could never forget that day, because on that day I enjoyed to the moon and the back in the morning and after coming home in the evening I heard the most horrible news of my life...

My lovable Dad Shahid has got stomach and liver cancer. I couldn't believe it at first , but when realisation dawned me I cried...cried...cried...cried the whole night , sitting in the same balcony seeing the sky. I was completely shattered, my small pillow only knew my pains. Then I went and did my prayer, I prayed until my legs were going weak.

I prayed for my Dad, the one without whom I can never live my life. He was the reason behind my happiness. He gave me my freedom , my whole life was pleasant only because of him. He worked for us, in order to feed us, shelter us ,make our life better, but then he was suffering from a terrible disease. I know being educated I must be knowing that it can be cured nowadays, but I still had the fear of losing him...

And I know that a girl's life would change totally if her Dad is not with her. I thought about the consequences and also about those girl's who don't have their Dad, how miserable their lives would be. I didn't want to undergo that...noooo....never....

From that day my life changed, the life of Alisha changed....;(

I don't know whether my life would be perfect but I was always grateful.....:)

Because I believe in Fate and I truly trust my Almighty, as He knows what is THE best for me...and for my life...:)

What will be THE best for me???

Who will be THE best for me???

                ****************

READ...

VOTE...

COMMENT...

SHARE...

LOVE U ALL...<3<3<3