Chapter 50

Warning for the young readers: Steamy scene ahead  folks. Trying to keep it PG 13 😉Hope you enjoy this chapter.

****

Alana

I shivered as he nibbled and tasted my skin, each lick, each kiss ignited a fire. One led to the other, until I whispered for him to keep going. A heap of clothes lay on the floor. His eyes widened when he watched me in all of my naked glory.

"You're so beautiful, Alana."

I took his hand in mine and urged him to keep touching me. I whispered. "Please tell me you haven't said that same line to every woman you have slept with."

Rowan groaned. "Baby, let's not talk about anyone else when we are together."

His breath tickled my inner thigh as he repeated the same process of licks and nibs. I thought invisible wings had somehow pulled me higher and higher. There was a fierce fluttering deep within my stomach.

He was taking it so ridiculously slow that I had to remind him about the "hardcore" part, but of course it was Rowan we were talking about, he kept saying I couldn't handle it. Then I heard the sound of the ripping of the foil and he was rolling on a condom.

He began kissing me hard again, a long lingering kiss that made us both breathless. He came up for air and said, "I won't lie, baby. It's going to hurt because it's your first time."

I just nodded waiting for it.

"You're sure about this right?"

"Yes." I said closing my eyes.

"There's no turning back." He reminded me.

"Just shut the fuck up and do it!" I said clearly irritated.

He thrust so hard inside me that I felt the pain rip through my entire body, mixed with pleasure. Then Rowan realized what he had done and he apologized profusely and I kept telling him it was alright. He pulled out and then was thrusting again, slowly this time. His eyes fluttered closed and when he opened them, I saw his mocha eyes turn darker with the pure carnal desire. With every thrust, it got better.

"I...I love you, Alana." He whispered at the peak of a climax.

"I love you, too."

I remembered snuggling close to Rowan and falling asleep in his strong arms. I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt Rowan caressing by shoulder and placing lingering kisses all over my bare shoulder blade.

"You awake?" he asked between kisses.

I turned around to face him. I raised my hand to touch his face and brushed the wild locks of curls from his face. "You seem worried about something. What is it?"

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"The sex?"

He nodded.

"Of course I did. Why do you ask?" I was amused.

"Because I'd hate it if you said it was boring or awkward. I want it to be me making love to you for the rest of our lives."

I laughed. Was that an indirect proposal?

"I feel the same way."

He smiled and stared into space out for a good few seconds. I reached inside the covers to touch him, but realized he was already wearing boxers.