*7*

'Head for stop two, please,' Prince said to the driver.

'I'm sorry I froze; I wasn't expecting racism in Switzerland,' Emma whispered.

'It's everywhere,' he replied, 'Those jerks will say anything to get a response that makes a better photo for them, it's how they make a living. What a nasty choice of professions. I can usually escape them completely in Minnesota. But I wasn't expecting that, either. I'm not going to stop my day for them, though. That's letting them win, and I'm not up for that.' He turned her face up to his for a reassuring kiss. Her mouth opened to him immediately, as if it was second nature to her to allow his tongue access.

Emma eventually broke off the kiss, placing her head against his shoulder. She took a deep breath, smiled, and asked 'What's the next stop?' while tracing circles on Prince's thigh.

'We're just going to pick up some more clothing and shoes for you. Are you more comfortable in heels or flats?'

'Either. I'm most comfortable in kitten heels, but flats are cool, too. I don't need sky high heels these days, though they're fun sometimes. I'd argue that I don't need more clothes, but you'd just ignore me, wouldn't you?' Emma smiled up at Prince's face.

'I see you're catching on. Let's see what they can do for us,' he replied, smiling at her as if he knew a delicious secret, and giving her a peck on the lips. Rolling down the dividing window, Prince continued, 'Kirk, please make sure the store is empty for us.'

'Will do, P.' Kirk replied from the front of the car. Prince raised the window again.

'Did you really mean empty the store?' Emma asked as she sat up.

'Of customers, yes. At this point, it's the only way I can get shopping done without being overwhelmed with fans,' Prince replied. 'The only place I get left alone anymore is my hometown.'

'Well, this will be new for me,' she replied.

'Now,' Prince said, in a very serious tone of voice, looking Emma in the eye and gripping her hands tightly, 'I don't want any arguing, I want to do this for you, and I don't want you looking at price tags. If I say we're getting it, that's it. Understand?'

'What if I hate what you like?' she replied, looking genuinely worried. Prince just started laughing.

'Mama, you are a trip!' he bent over, he was laughing so hard. 'If you are seriously uncomfortable, let me know. Trust me, I do sort of have a reputation for my style.'

'True,' she admitted. 'I've loved examining pictures of your clothing. Your style is always exquisite.'

'And so are you,' he replied. 'Let me do my thing now, okay?'

'Yes, sir,' she said, with a fake meek tone in her voice. 'Your wish is my command.' She looked at him from under her lashes.

'Well, not yet, but soon,' he promised, as he drug his hand up and down her side. Her eyes fluttered closed and she bit back a moan at the sensations he was creating. He was pleased to see her bite her bottom lip; obviously his smallest caress had an effect on her.

'We're here, boss.' Kirk turned in his seat to prepare them for entering the store.

'Thanks, Kirk,' Prince replied. He turned to Emma and said, 'Ready to hear more unpleasantness?' he asked, holding her hands.

'Yeah, I'll go through a lot for new shoes,' she smirked at him.

'All right, then,' he said. 'Let's go.'

Shopping with Prince was a unique experience. He was seriously involved in every choice, from outfits to shoes to even handbags. As in multiple pairs of shoes, multiple handbags, multiple outfits. Emma's head was reeling at the sight of so many purchases.