*20*

The next day, Emma got a text from her daughters. 'It has begun. Not sure if you can see where you are now, but you've been outed. They aren't being nice.'

Emma texted back, 'Ignore. That's my plan. Thanks for not divulging who I am. I'm sure they figured it out on their own. You know who I really am. If close friends or family ask, you can confirm, but please ask them to respect our privacy.'

Prince came in the living room. Emma looked up from her phone, and he asked, 'How are the girls?'

'They've been better,' she said. 'I've been identified, and apparently the tabloid press isn't being very nice. Not really a surprise. I asked them to ignore things, and stay the course.'

Prince opened his laptop, and pulled up a website, and laughed out loud. 'This picture is from before we ever met! That woman isn't you, it's my manager Kiran! These people are such liars. No more looking. Not worth the energy.'

'I wonder what the girls are so worried about?'

'Emma, there are probably other things out there. We did have to get away from those photographers the other day, and they always go for the least flattering photos, 'cause it results in better click bait for them. I'm not looking at anything else, because I don't want to get all wound up and ruin this beautiful day with beautiful you.'

'Awww,' Emma sighed, snuggling in a little closer. 'You can be the sweetest thing!'

'Can be, mama?' Prince huffed, trying really hard to look annoyed, and failing miserably.

'Everyone can have an off day. I'm just projecting. I haven't seen it yet,' Emma giggled, reassuring Prince. He obviously didn't take teasing quite as well as he dished it out. Oh well, most men didn't. Nothing new.

'Do they have passports? Let's fly them over when we go to Scandinavia or the Netherlands. Which do you think they would prefer?'

'I'll ask them. I'm not sure what their work schedules are, but I'm sure they'd be willing to take a week off to come over and meet you. I'd love to give them a hug and have them get to know you. Of course, Europe is a big draw, too, since they've never been. We got passports this year because I was planning on taking them on a cruise this fall. You just trumped any plan I would have made!'

Emma extended the invitation, and the girls jumped on the idea of the Netherlands, since they could easily travel to Paris from there and finally see the city they'd had as their dream destination for years. That sounded fine to her, and Prince had his assistant make the arrangements and get the plane reservations made. Emma knew the girls would love flying first class, an experience that she would never have been able to give them.

Two nights before their stay in Portugal ended, Emma was on the patio lying back on a comfortably padded chaise, looking at the stars. Prince came out and joined her on the chaise. He snuggled next to her, turned her face toward his, and said, 'You look beautiful in the starlight.'

'Thank you.' Emma smiled at him, tracing his jaw, as she watched the stars reflected in his eyes. 'I've never seen a sky this bright. There's so much I'd never seen before this trip, and I thought I was pretty sophisticated.'

"I know what I'd like to see more of,' 'said Prince, his eyes darkening and his gaze becoming playful and serious simultaneously. He put a wet kiss on Emma's neck, and started a journey down her body, while taking Emma's clothes off, piece by piece. As usual, Emma let him do what he wanted. His expertise in the sensual was beyond anything she could imagine, and it was blissful.

The warm breeze hitting her bare skin felt so sensual. She began returning the favor, taking pieces of clothing and tossing them aside like drifting palm fronds; they were completely unnecessary items. She then had the joy of admiring the beautiful body of this man who had chosen her. Hands and mouths worked in tandem, bringing them both to ecstasy quickly, then much more slowly, savoring this beautiful night, and the layers of sensation they were finding on and in each other. Outdoors was a first for her. Maybe it wouldn't be the last.