after hours

The school day passed fast for everyone. When the last class of the day finished. Everyone filed out of the place. Nino walked with Adrien and y/n. (He didn't really mind her that much. Although he found her silence eerie) the two boys talked mindlessly about random things. Sports. Friends. Photoshoots. At one point Nino turned to y/n to see her reactions. Or lack of them.
    This time it was nino that tried finding out more about her, "So....y/n, where are you from?" Both boys looked at her as she started, "I'm originally from Japan." She stated. "Have any family?" She went silent and he dropped the topic "H-how about..... Umm...." He rubbed the back of his neck before drifting off into silence.
    The three parted ways, nino heading to his own home and y/n and Adrien back to Thiers, "About earlier.... Do...do you mind talking about....or umm...n-never mind.." Y/n looked at him "I will talk about anything with you. If its what you want to know then I will tell" he nodded slowly and took a deep breath "What happened with you and your family?..... I know before you said you don't like talking about it....but..." He trailed off and she sighed, "My 'family' and I, don't get along very well. I was born as one of the youngest. An older brother and sister where already there when I came along. After some time, my parents thought I would not achieve to anything so they gave me away. After some time I ended up on the streets.... That's when I found what I consider my actual family." Through her story he started to feel pity on her. He stopped in his tracks, causing her to look at him with a raised eyebrow, "And here I am....I complain about how my life can get difficult.... And I find out you....how you lived.....I'm sorry..." He said with his head down.
  She took his hand, "I've made my peace with that a very long time ago. You don't need to feel sorry. You did nothing" he looked up in surprise, "What?" She nodded "Its fine. You don't need to worry about me. Its my job to worry about you." He pulled on his hand slightly "Now let's get you home"

   *Like it? Sorry I haven't put one up in a small while. Holidays and such- apollo