ladybugs and Jaguars

No.ones p.o.v

Jagā was first one to change back into her regular self. But even without her miraculous active, y/n still beat Adrien back to the mansions kitchen.
She panted lightly as Adrien bursted in, "S-sorry about that. Now for food" he smiled and looked through the pantries and cupboards, pulling out ingredients. He lined them up neatly and looked at her, "How do you feel about pancakes?" She tilted her head and nodded, standing up, "Allow me. I'll have them ready fast" as she reached for the bowl, he took hold of her wrist gently, "No. Let me" she sighed and sat back down, "If you insist but, if you need help. Tell me" Adrien nodded and began......

*time skip*

"I don't think they are supposed to be that color...." Y/n raised an eyebrow at the burnt up pancakes, Adrien laughed nervously and wiped his forehead, smearing batter in the process.
Y/n sighed and picked up a napkin. She licked the edge slightly and began to clean around his face, "Adrien, do you want me to take over now? Before you burn down the kitchen?" He looked down and nodded slowly. Y/n nodded and took his hand, guided him to the table and began to work on the food.....

*time skip*

"Wow, you really know how to cook! These are golden!" He exclaimed as he dug into the new made batch, "Its nothing really. Its just something that helped around the house" she shrugged and began to eat.
After finishing the food, she collected the dishes and went to wash them. Once again Adrien offered to help, she accepted it and to her surprise, found him to be decent at it. All he did was laugh, "I'm not entirely helpless, I can do a few things" he grinned and put the last dish away.
The next few hours consisted of lounging around for Adrien and reading for Y/n that was, until screaming was heard outside.
Both heads shot up, and both excused themselves before transforming and running to the scene......

Chats p.o.v

I got to the scene at the same time as Jagā.....we always seem to show up at the same time....whatever, nows not the time to think, right now we have to deal with a guy who stole color, he called himself mime. Original (Don't judge me I try)
I ran at him with my claws out, I didn't really expect him to create an invisible wall I'm front of me. This guy wasn't gonna go down easy, that's for sure. Ladybug tried behind him but, he made another wall. Jagā tried from above but, as you can probably guess, he made a roof over himself. He literally trapped himself inside a box. Crap.
The more things we tried, the more he countered them. Its like he was always a step ahead. At one point ladybug was thrown against a wall, (literally) and was out cold. Now its just me and Jagā, maybe we can win....
I grouped up with Jagā and made a plan......she would use her shadows and get him from the inside and I'd hit him over the head when he was distracted.....

*time skip because I'm lazy*

The plan worked! It fucking worked! It was so smooth, we even tied up the guy before we broke his amulet. (We kinda needed Lady for that)
But when she did wake up, she was kinda surprised... Maybe a little hurt.. That we did it so well...hmm...
I looked over at Jagā and smiled. She looked back and nodded, she doesn't smile much but, I didn't mind. The fact that she didn't... Do the things that lady does to me, ignore, yell, nag at...that made me feel good. Like really good.
I snapped out of my thoughts when Jagā waved a hand in front of my face, I blushed a deep red and she easier an eyebrow, "Cat, you OK?" She crossed her arms and looked at me skeptical, "Y-yeah! I'm fine?" I covered my mouth and looked away, meeting lady's slightly glare. 'Don't tell me she cares now....' I growled slightly and looked back at Jagā, 'God...this can't be happening.... First Y/n and now her?!'
Before any of us could do or say anything, our miraculous beeped and we all ran........

(The books should have a few more chapters before the big finish. Yay- Apollo)