the day after

Y/n's p.o.v

    I woke up to Rue nuzzling my neck. I groaned out a yawn and sat up, "I'm up......I'm up..." I stretched and Rue pulled on a strand of my hair "Come on! I want you to get in a bit of Jagā time before school!" He flew around in a frenzy before landing on my nightstand, "If you insist. Just let me dress" I stood up and walked to the dresser, pulling out a tank top and a red flannel followed with a pair of dark ripped jeans. After putting them on, I tied up my hair, "Done" I turned to Rue who nodded "Now don't forget what to say to activate your powers" I nodded, "Rue, fangs out!" The same anime like Transformation happened and I was back in the outfit from last night(pic above) I went to the window and hopped out, landing on all fours, "not bad. Landing could have been better." I told myself and ran to a nearby building. "I can get used to this" not sooner did I say this. A boom was heard in the distance, "I'm guessing I should go there" I sighed and ran to the noise.

No ones p.o.v
    Once she arrived at the scene, she saw a man who looked like....a pigeon? She shook her head and blinked a few rimes. Making sure what she saw was right, "Ok?......hey look, its the girl from last night, ladybug I think....and Adrien is here too. He should still be in bed" she crossed her arms and made her way over. Both looked at her, a mixture of confusion and annoyance, "Its you again.....what's with the different outfit?" Ladybug called out. Still a bit upset from the night before, "Not important. Just tell me what's happening" chat landed next to her "Pigeon guy is making a mess of the place." She nodded "On it" she looked over herself and noticed a staff on her hip, "This can work" she extended it and charged at the man........
      After the fight, ladybug did her thing and they all faced each other. Lady with her arms crossed, "Why are you back?" Y/n sighed "I heard the commotion. So I came, how was I to know you'd be here?" Chat looked her over,"Ok, now explain why you've changed your look" she crossed her arms "I'm official now. Burakkujagā or Jagā for short" they both exchanged a look. "So you Weren't a miraculous holder before?" Chat raised his eyebrow. Y/n shook her head, "No" lady widened her eyes slightly, "And you did what you did without a miraculous..... Wow..." Chat nodded. That's when the beeping started and all three scattered.

   Adrien's p.o.v
       'Who was that girl....and what's her deal? One moment she's blunt and rude but the next she's helping us.....and she's so...mysterious...." He thought as his outfit turned to normal, 'She's not a normal person for sure.....' He ran a hand through his hair and started Walking to school, "What do you think plagg?" He looked at his kawami, handing his cheese, "She's something all right. Ladybug doesn't seem to like her much though" I nodded. Smiling slightly, "Yeah....but who knows....maybe she can be on our team...."

(That's all, again. I apologize if its Crap but hey, I'm kinda proud of my drawing up top. Kinda pissed it smudged but still- Apollo)