cats always land on their feet

...The shadows hit Mari and hard. She was knocked back a few feet onto her back, this gave Y/n enough time to go in for another attack. Mari had other plans. Her eyes went white and a force seemed to engulf her. She started to for a ball of energy that seemed to grow every second. Y/n tried to find a way to stop her but found that nothing could be done. But she could sure as hell try.

Chats p.o.v
'My....head.....wait.... Jagā....and Mari.... I need to help!' Chat slowly gained consciousness and sat up, "Jagā?" He looked over to the two. Jagā had her staff out and was currently trying to knock Mari off her feet with no prevail. He staggered to his feet and took a deep breath before charging over to help his comrade out. He would never make it in time.

Y/n's p.o.v
'Adrien!' She saw him out of the corner of her eye and panicked slightly. She shoved lady off of her and dashed over to meet him half way, "What are you doing idiot! Get back!" Chat shook his head, "I'm helping!" He took out his own staff and took a swing at Mari, "Its not gonna do anything!" She called out before a heart was shot from the ball of energy, hitting Jagā head on.
Her body was thrown against a building and knocked the air out of her. Chat saw this and immediately got aggressive, "Hey!" He aimed his staff at Maris head and Swung, only causing her to be stunned long enough for him to jump onto her and try to scratch her. Meanwhile with jagā, she had started to cough up blood due to the impact. Did this do anything? Nope. She pushed herself onto her feet and wiped the sides of her mouth, "Nice try. Now where's your real attack lover girl?" Mari glared and threw Chat off with a heavy thump, "We'll settle this now you over grown house cat! But first, to get rid of this distraction!" She undid her yo yo and tied up the unsuspecting Chat before turning her attention to Jagā, "I never did like you flea bag. You out of the way will make my life so much easier!" Jagā rolled her eyes and unsheathes her claws, "You talk a lot" Mari growled and shot a few dozen of hearts at her. Jagā managed to dodge the bigger ones but was still beat up from the smaller ones causing her suit to rip from a few places. She growled and began to run on all fours. Her claws out and her eyes on Mari's throat.

Adrien's p.o.v
  "Jagā!" He called out helplessly, 'I need to get free! Jagā can't do this one alone, I wont let her!' He struggled against his restraints with no prevail. He cried out as he saw Mari hit Jagā, causing more blood to come up. He could see jagā tiring quickly, she would not hold up for much longer.
Adrien looked around frantically for anything that would him. He looked down at his clawed gloves and immediately started to scratch them against the wires.

No ones p.o.v
  Both girls fought to their limit and then some but, Y/n knew they couldn't go on forever and at the rate they were going, someone was gonna die.
  Jagā held her blooded side and took a quick breather. Mari, seeing an opening threw one last big heart at her, this time, Jagā couldn't dodge. Chat screamed out as she fell. Mari walked over and picked her up by the neck, "I'll make sure you'll never be a problem again." She turned and started walking to the tower....

Y/n's p.o.v
Darkness was all she could see. Her head heavy and body broken. She could feel her body being dragged over stairs, 'She's climbing the tower....' Her thoughts quite. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up at Mari who's eyes were still red with fury as she spoke, "Once I get rid of you. I'll get rid of that stupid girl dating Adrien. He'll be mine then!"
She tightened her grip on Y/n's hair.
Y/n chuckled lightly, "All this......over a boy...." Mari slammed her head against the wall and climbed the last few steps, "What would you know flea bag?! Your partner left you!" She laughed and began to drag her body to the edge....

No ones p.o.v
  As Mari neared the edge, she could see a large crowd that had formed around the area. Mari smirked and dangled Y/n over the edge confidently. She didn't notice the black cat creeping up behind her until she was tackled down.
  Adrien's eyes burned with hatred, he pinned her hands on both sides of her and looked for where the Akuma could be. When he spotted it, he made a move for it. Unfortunately that meant he had to release an arm, one arm too many. Mari took the change to push Jagās body over. Adrien's eyes widened and everything stood still. It felt like an eternity before he snapped out of it and destroyed the Akumaed object before jumping over the edge Too Jagā.....

Y/n's p.o.v
  Falling, she could feel that, 'she threw me over....' She hazily thought. She could hear screaming from below but didn't care, she didn't care about anything.
  A hand grabbed onto her wrist and claws seemed to dig in for a tighter grip. She looked up weakly and Saw Chat holding onto the side for dear life, 'He can't hold both our weight....'
She thought grimly, "What are you doing" he looked down at her, tears threatening to spill, "Saving us!" He almost choked on his words. Jagā shook her head, "Chat...its fine....you can't hold both of us" he shook his head, ''IM NOT LETTING GO!" Both her necklace and his ring started beeping. Jagā took a deep breath, "Save yourself... Please, don't make me do it for you"
Adrien sobbed and shook his head again, "IM NOT LETTING YOU DIE"
Y/n smiled softly and looked down, "Chat....you of all people should know..." Her miraculous wore off, "Cats always land on their feet right?"
She let go of his hand as tears spilled from her eyes. Adrien screamed out and reached for her. But he knew it was pointless. She was gone

(Comment what you think, also. There may b a book 2?????? Depends on how many people comment for one. That is all, see ya later- Apollo