Burakkujagā

No ones p.o.v

   "A cat." Y/n said as she finished cleaning up the necklace and it's small charm. "It's cute, maybe I'll keep it" she unclasped the hook and put the necklace around her neck. The moment she hooked it together, a flash was all she could see.

Y/n's p.o.v
    "What the hell?" I looked around, confused, "Odd...." I sighed and sat on my Bed. That's when I heard it, "Hey! Watch it!" A small male voice nagged. "I don't want to be squished on the first day!'' A small cat like creature floated towards my face, "Now. For introductions" he floated around, wagging His tail around, "I'm Rue! And you're Burakkujagā!" He said, tossing his little paws in the air. I just blinked, "I don't fully understand what's happening here. And my name is y/n." I reached out pet his head with my index finger, "you really don't know? You've be- hey! No touching!" He batted my finger away and continued, "Anyway, you've been choosen to be a holder for a kawami! Which I am. You're basically like a superhero. Watch I'll show you" he floated towards my necklace.
    "Just say, 'Rue, fangs out!' And see what happens" I nodded and did as told. "Rue, fangs out!" The next thing I know, he's being sucked Into my necklace and what I can only describe as some anime transformation happens.
    I blinked and looked over myself, I wore an entire black body suite with the exception of a gray corset. I looked down at my now gloved hands. They were sharp at the edges. Like claws on a cat...no not cat, Jaguar. "I kinda look like Adrien. With a bit more skin showing but, besides that. Its not bad I guess" I took hold of the tail behind me. "Odd.....what else can I do?" I looked at my gloves and saw how sharp they were, "I'll figure it out as I go I suppose" I took one more look at myself, "How do I turn back......is it the same thing but with off?" I tried it and it apparently worked.
   Rue looked at me somewhat proud, "You're getting the hang of this, and to answer your earlier question. You can see in the dark, have a larger amount of strength, and as a signature move, drag shadows around to your advantage." I nodded and he continued "I would have told you to train...but I'm guessing you can hold yourself in a fight" I nodded and he seemed to remember something "Oh yeah! After a certain amount of time, you'll hear a beeping come from your necklace. That means I've run out of power and for you to get the heck out of there. Ya know, to hide your identity. Besides that, you'll have to feed me grapes. That's how I get my energy back" he landed on my shoulder and purred "I think we'll make a good team jagā" I smiled slightly and pet his small head "Yeah.... I think so too"

(That's all, yes. You're a jaguar. Someone suggested a sneaky animal, so I thought why not a jaguar. A black one at that to add the mystery factor. I'll be showing the outfit next chapter. Until then, tell me what you think of the story- Apollo)