vipers and love

Adrien's p.o.v

  When I woke up, I could feel something warm in my arms. I looked down and saw y/n sleeping, I blushed a new shade of red and remembered last night. The way she whimpered when the thunder struck. The look on her face. The feeling of her clinging onto me.....I wouldn't forget this night for a long time, that's for sure.
     I looked over her sleeping face, she seemed so much more peaceful then she did awake but then again, most people do. I noticed a strand of hair that had fallen out of place and slowly moved my hand to brush is away, 'God, I wish I could wake up to this more often...." I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, 'What am I thinking? She's my bodyguard.... Besides I'm in love with ladybug right?'
  In the end I groaned softly, "Who am I kidding..." She moved slightly, 'I said that out loud!' I looked down at her, she was waking up!

Y/n's p.o.v

  "Hmm....." I shifted and slowly began to receive consciousness. It was then when I noticed the warm body I was sleeping on, "What the.....?" I sat up and yawned, looking at my surroundings, "Adrien?!" My eyes widened immediately and I pushed myself off him, causing myself to fall off my bed and onto my rump. He sat up and looked at me with surprise and worry, "y/n!"
  He got off the bed and tried picking me up, I was faster. I shot up to my feet and bowed deep, "I'm sorry for being so close to you sir. I apologize if I caused you any discomfort.  I'm s-" he cut me off with....a hug?
  I froze and he started talking, "You don't have to be sorry for anything.... And please, never call me Sir. We're friends right? Call me Adrien.... Please Y/n...." He spoke in a soft voice, as if he were trying to comfort a wounded animal......
     I unfroze under his touch and nodded slowly, "Yes.....Adrien..." He pulled back and smiled, "Thank you....now come on....let's get some food ok?" I nodded again and he took my hand and lead me to the kitchen... Though we wouldn't get to enjoy any food. The sound of boom followed by people screaming gained our attention. Adrien gave me an excuse to leave and I waited until he was gone to transform and follow.....

  -time skip-

No ones p.o.v

   All three arrived on the scene and looked over the situation. A girl who resembled a viper knocked people around and into buildings. She called herself Cotton mouth.
   Chat ran at her with his staff, hopping to distract her so Jagā could get a few hits in. Ladybug tried finding the viper girls weaknesses but, found none. Jagā ran her hand down to the floor as she ran and dragged the vipers Shadow towards her. When they hit, the girl was thrown back. Chat jumped into action and pinned the girl down so Jagā could grab her rig and crush it in one go. A small white butterfly flew out of it and ladybug cleaned it.
  After everything was cleared up, Jagā took a deep breath and sighed, holding her side. Chat went over to her smiling, "What's wrong kitty? Chat got your tongue?" He smiled fell when he saw the blood on her hand, "What's happened?" She sighed, "Don't worry about it Catnip. I'll live" ladybug walked over to her, "Thanks.....for your help... I know we didn't get off on the right foot before... So can we start over?" She held out her hand. Jagā slowly took it, "Sorry about the blood" she joked lightly and lady smile.
    Soon enough they need to leave and change. This time on a good note.....

(Aye, twice in two days. New record. Jk. Any who, tell me what you think. Besides that, later my dudes- Apollo