the bodyguards finest moment. pt1

No ones p.o.v

  Once again, Y/n was the first one back home. She sat with her book, acting as if she had been reading the whole time as Adrien walked into the living room and smiled at her, "So Y/n, we don't have school today. Why don't we go out into the city? Well.make a date out of it." He was slightly red when he said the last part. Y/n looked up at him and nodded, "OK. Let me dress out of my pajamas then. If you'll excuse me"

Y/n's p.o.v

"What should I wear....?'' I asked Rue who shrugged and flew over to the wardrobe, "Something casual but nice...... This!" He pulled out a white blouse that stopped a little past my hips, "Paired with this!" He took out a pair of shorts that would be covered by the blouse just a bit. I took the blouse and the shorts and looked at Rue, "Alright, now since you're good at picking out what too wear, mind picking out shoes too?" Rue nodded happily and floated off while I dressed......
    After I finished dressing, Rue passed me a pair of flats, "There! You look great!" He smiled and took a strand of my hair, "Now let me braid" I raised an eyebrow, "You can braid?'' He put his hands on his hips and looked at me, "Well to be honest, I learned a lot of this things by looking through magazines around the house, I mean Adrien's dad is a fashion designer. There's a lot to learn. As for the hair, I just figured I'd see how to do it....I'm still kinds new at it considering You being the first female Jagā...." He kicked an imaginary stone. I smiled and took him into my hands and rubbed him against my cheek, "You're so thoughtful. Thank you Rue"
He purred lightly and patted my cheek lightly, "Don't mention it, what are friends for?'' He smiled and started messing with my hair....
   "Wow, you're good" I looked at myself in the mirror, he had done a loose braid tied off with a dark red ribbon. He crossed his arms proud and nodded, "I know, now let's go! I ride along in your bag" he dug into my satchel and made himself comfortable. I picked up my bag and went downstairs.....

Adrien's p.o.v

I walked downstairs after u finished dressing, I wore a white shirt with a jean jacket over it paired with a pair of ripped black jeans with regular convers. I looked at plague, "How do I look?" He glanced over me and shrugged, "Eh" I huffed and crossed my arms, "Such a big help'' he rolled his eyes and hid away inside my pocket when Y/n walked down. And wow, she looked....."amazing" she looked at me and.......smiled?! "Thank you" Thank you? Why is she.....oh God....I said that out loud!. She walked to me and took my hand, "Shall we go then?" I nodded fast and started to walk out, her hand in mine. Today is gonna be great.......

(That's all, just a heads up, the end of the book is near.-Apollo