Nosley From Mosley

Geoff

Meeting Lacey was like love at first sight. I mean look at her. She's so cute...even though she denies my love. She's sleeping right now in my arms. Awsten and Otto have agreed on staying awake. But I said that it wouldn't be smart since we're gonna be playing tomorrow.

Lacey: Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!

I play with her hair and she falls back to sleep. I feel her breathing soften. It was peaceful. Awsten was cuddling with a pillow knocking out while Otto was laying normally on couch. I lean my head back and closed my eyes.

Waking up later, Lacey was nuzzled into my chest and I kissed her head. She was adorable. I don't know why I'm hooked onto her. "She's so cute" I said silently "I heard that" I hear her say. Picking her head up and looking at me.

"Good morning sweetie" I said with a smirk. "Oh shut up!" She whispered. "Date me" "No" "Please?" "No I don't know you that much and I'm not interested"

"Ohhhhh shitttt" I hear Awsten say. She walks out to wash up and get ready for the show. We did the same on our bus.

-----------------------------------
Lacey

"Doesn't he get it? I'm not interested." I said to myself doing my hair and make up. I wore a nice black and white laced dress. My makeup done perfectly my hair nice and wavy with my fringe to the side. "Who's not interested? And who doesn't get it?" Sameer pops in. "It's that guy Geoff. He's outside the bus." He looks out and notices him there. "Oh yeah. I thought he was a security guy or something. He said he was gonna walk you to the stage" he added. "Ughhhh. What are you doing here Sameer? We're on in ten." "I'm checking up on you. You seem fine so I'm gonna run back." He leaves towards the stage and I finished my makeup with 8 minutes to spear.  I grab a water and my badge to get in and got off the bus. And there was Geoff. STILL standing there.

"Are you rea-woah" he stopped. "What?" "You look amazing" he said smiling like crazy licking his bottom lip. "Ugh. Perverted fucker." I left and walked but he followed me. "No no! I didn't mean it like that! You're beautiful!" He said trying to make up for his action. It made me blush which was noticeable. "Aw. Cute." he smirked. We headed to the stage and we had 3 minutes before showtime. "Break a leg" he said waving his hand out for a high five. "Nah" I said giving him a hug. "Thanks Geoff" he took this as an advantage and he kissed me of the lips for a like a minute. He went hard down there and I pulled away. "No Geoff. I'm not interested" I walked onto the stage and up to the mic. I read the set list. It was the same but then there was a 'collab' the crowd was cheering and I grabbed the mic. I quickly signaled the guys to come over.

"Guys what the heck is the collab?" I said panicking "Waterparks wanted to play the last two songs for us." "I didn't agree to that!" I yelled. "Lacey come on. Show has to start" I rolled my eyes and we started playing.

It was know the last two songs. And I had to bring Waterparks on stage. "Phew! Man! You guys rock!" The crowd cheered. "The guys in my band had made a decision without me. Thanks guys, they decided that Waterparks are gonna play the last two songs with me! Come out guys!" The trio came out waving excitedly, grabbing my bands guitars and Otto taking James drumsticks. "You ready?" I looked at them. They nodded, I signaled Otto to start the cymbals.

After the show

My band comes out and we all bowed. "Take care guys! Be safe!" We all got off the stage, I speed walked to the tour bus while the boys were all chatting with the other bands having drinks. Signing was in 5 hours which was ridiculous. So it seems like a good idea to take a four and a half hour nap. Making my way onto the bus I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Geoff.

"What?" I said tiredly but pissed. "I just wanted to talk" he said kicking the ground back and forth. "About what?" "I want to know you." "Well how about this. My name's Lacey Mosley, I'm single and not ready to mingle. I'm not interested with relationships. I don't want you. I don't like you. I don't like guys who try to get in my pants. I hate it when people keep pursing me when I don't want it. And I hate Geoff Wigington" that hurt him. I saw the look on his face, he was legitimately hurt. His eyes were glassy. He sniffles "Okay I get it. I'm an asshole. I'll leave you alone..." he slowly walks away with his head down. I can hear him start crying. But is this just a fuckboy playing with me? Ughhhh.

"Lacey, why did you do that. You gotta talk to him now. He just wanted to get to know you. You said he didn't know you much but now you turn him away for the opportunity. The guy likes you. Give him a chance." My mind spoke. I didn't listen. He doesn't deserve me. I'm busy. He was walking to his set now and I slowly followed.

Geoff looked so happy while playing but then he noticed me and he got sad. He shook it off and kept on playing. I felt like an asshole. I just admired him play and watched his energetic self play. It was cute. Wait what?! No! God damn it.

They ended their set with a roar from the crowed. The guys coming towards me Awsten saw me hugged me and did Otto and they walked off. Geoff stared at me. He rolled his eyes and walked away. I caught to him. "Geoff wait!" "No. Get away from me." I stood there as he walked away. I stared crying. I felt great sorrow for him. I broke his heart because I didn't want him to have my broken one. I didn't know how to love. I was married before and divorced. I was in affairs, I was with someone I didn't love. It was difficult. I just don't want the same to happen again...