Josh Sturm

Lacey

Josh and I have been dating for a while now. And we were starting the tour today. Packing our gear onto the bus with out essentials was stressful. A tour bus pops up behind ours...Waterparks. I ran back inside while Josh looked at the incoming band. There pops the trio. Geoff walks up to Josh, and Josh points towards the house. "Fuck..." I ran to my room, locking it. "Hey Lace, its Geoffy!" He yelled walking through the house. My door knob jiggled. "Lacey open the door" "No. You can fuck off"  "I'm not leaving until you open the door" "I'm not opening the door until you leave" it got silent as I heard footsteps walk away. I get out the room and then Geoff grabs me in for a hug. "Get off me!" I yelled pushing him off. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me. And I pushed him off again. I ran outside to Josh and hugged him.

"Hey what's up?" He looks at Geoff walking out the house and then a scared me. His sweet caring faced turned into a pissed off look. "What did you do to her?" "I missed her okay? Can't I get a hug and a kiss?" Geoff says idiotically "No because she's my girlfriend so I suggest you back the fuck off." Geoff looks at me wide eyed. "Lacey I'm sorry. I didn't know.." embarrassed, he walked on to his bus. "Josh babe, I'm gonna just chill in the bus okay?" "Okay baby" he kissed me on the lips and I went onto the bus. Ugh. A tour I can handle. But a tour with Waterparks, specifically Geoff, makes me so mad. But I'm doing this for the fan. Word has got out that we broke up but I hope they don't know about Josh. He's too shy and sweet.

We had a show tomorrow and Scotty had given a the setlist.

Fully Alive
Sorrow
Red Sam
Cassie
Breath Today
I'm So Sick
All Around Me
and a new song Josh and I wrote for the new album it's called Chasm.

The concert took play at the House of Blues in Dallas. Flyleaf was the main headline because we were more known. Waterparks came second. Taking a peek at the stage I see fans with Flyleaf gear and some with Waterparks gear. My brother's band was gonna open up, they had their fan base come to Dallas filling up the second floor of the venue. The starts like now and my brother came up to me and hugged me. "You're gonna do great! I know it!" I said he smiled "Thanks Lacey I love you sis" I smiled as he went up. This was the biggest venue ever to them. I was proud.

Josh and I watched them play and we rocked out. Set crew came onto the stage cleaning up their gear and bringing Waterparks' gear. The boys come to the stage and me completely ignoring Geoff. "Break a leg Awsten" I hugged him, "Will do, not literally haha" he replied. "Beat that drum up like it owes you money Otto" I said to him, he started laughing, "Damn right he owes me money" I look at Geoff, he was smiling, waiting for me to give him motivation. I turn back to Josh. Josh wraps his arm around me. "The dress is beautiful" he said looking at my black and white dress. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good luck Lacey" Geoff added in with a hug. I pushed him away and waited for the boys to start playing then I came out twirling around.

After the set I looked for Josh, he was talking to a fan, but something in my gut wasn't right. I slowly crept up and hid to hear. "What are you doing tonight?" The fan asked. "Nothing, just gonna chill in the tour for the night" he replied. "Alone?" "Well no. I got the band with me." "But not with a girl?" "I mean-" "I can get you a hotel room for just us? Same place as your band? Just a floor down. I can give you the time of your life" she pulls her phone out to look something up. "Right here room 224, meet you there in a bit" "Alright will do." I was hurt! Appalled! I slowly move back and pretended to just come into the scene. "Hey babe who was that?" "Oh just a fan, just wanted to meet the miracle man of Lacey Mosley" he says kissing me. "Well I'm gonna go do a meet and greet. I'll be back soon." I turn around and walk to the meet and greet but turning a corner and saw Waterparks watching what happened. I looked at them with sadness and anger. "Let's keep moving guys..." I said we walked in silence and Geoff stopped me and hugged me. I let out a cry because I thought Josh was faithful and caring. I thought wrong. Then they all hugged me.

After the meet and greet I headed to the hotel, I asked the service desk for the room key but was denied "Miss, I'm being cheated on as we speak, give me the fucking room key" she handed me the key and I rushed my way to the room. I unlocked the door to find a naked Josh and a naked girl. I was shocked, disgusted. "Have fun finding a way back home" I slammed the door and went up to find Geoff's room and cry with him. He opened the door and I looked at him, "Hey" he said, I walked in and landed face first on the bed crying. Geoff laid next to me brushing my hair pulling me to him. "Lace, go wash up. I'll get you somethings from your room." He left and I took a shower. He got me clothes, lotion and deodorant. He calls room service. "Hi can I get a hamburger with fries?" He listens to the receiver and asks me if I wanted anything. "I'll take the same thing" he nodded and said to make it a double. I sit on his bed flipping through the tv and looking at my phone. Text after text after text. All from Josh.

Josh: Hey Lacey please talk to me. I'm sorry...

Josh: Lacey? Baby please. I'm sorryyyyy

Josh: Laceyyyyyyyy

It kept on going. I blocked his number and watched tv. Geoff sits next to me. "Are you okay?" I nodded "Are you sure?" I nodded again. "Okay. But if you need anything call me okay?" I nodded. He was about to get up when I grabbed his hand. "Stay" I simply said and he did, he nuzzled his head into my neck. We kinda just stayed like that until the food came. We sat and watched Ridiculousness. Geoff was laughing his face off and seeing him laugh made me laugh. We set our dishes aside and I was gonna head back to my hotel room. "Wait why are you leaving?" "I have to go back to my room" "But I thought you needed company and sleep in bed with me?" "I did need company. We're friends Geoff. I'm not gonna just head to bed with you...but um...I'll see you tomorrow and we'll get breakfast down at the hall okay?" "Okay Lacey, goodnight, I love you" I smiled "Love you too, as a friend, night Geoff" I said leaving his room, I headed to my hotel room and laid in bed. A lot on my thoughts but I finally got some shut eye. Oh god. What are you trying to say to me?

Oh Lacey you savage! Adding that "as a friend" part! Girl you're spicy af