Rot

*Okay you might think Lacey looks gross in this but she's not wearing makeup so don't judge my beautiful mother*

Lacey's POV

The next show was in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We were heading there...with Waterparks... Most likely Awsten will lighten the mood. The thoughts of Geoff flooded me. I can see those blue eyes, with hurt in them... but I cannot let myself get hurt again. He's crazy and just wants to screw with me.

Josh was asleep and I was in his warm embrace, my heart was beating fast. I don't know if it was love or the crippling anxiety I have because I also fear love at the same time. I do like Josh. He screwed up one time. But hey he didn't try to rape me for heavens sake. Awsten's number kept blowing me up.

Dork: PIT STOP PIT STOP PIT STOP

Dork: LETS GO GET SOME SNICK SNACKS

Dork: ARE U GETTING LAID OR SUM?

Dork: LETS GOOOOO

Me: I AM STUCK BETWEEN JOSH'S ARMS!! SEND HELP.

The tour bus starts to slow down as we arrived to a rest area. I see a Panda Express sign gleaming through the giant window. I fucking love Panda Express.

"Josh wake up!" I said poking his cheek. He slowly opens his eyes, blinking them a bit. "Yeah?" He said with a smile. "Panda. Express. We go now." I say while pulling him up. I got a quick whiff of his breath and lord it was terrible. "Josh please clean your fucking teeth" I say covering my nose. "Am I...S T I N K Y?!" He says while trying to kiss me. "Stop! No!" I screamed I pushed him off and he went to brush his teeth.

Me and Josh left the bus and he held my hands. I see Awsten run to my right side and held my other hand. And now. Here comes Geoff.... we walked to the convenience store and grabs some TV dinners and drinks. We also made a giant pit stop at Panda Express.

"Babe I'll order for you. Orange chicken?" Josh asked. "Yeah. Sounds perfect. Raspberry brisk too!!!" I told him. He nodded and told me to go find us a spot to sit. I waited five minutes and Geoff sat across from me.

"So how are you?" Geoff asked. "Well. I'm not getting raped from someone I thought I loved." I sassed at him.

"You are still mad about that?" He said with a serious look on his face. "Mad, sad, and traumatized you fucking cunt...now go away before I made Awsten find a new guitaris" I said to him. He backed off kinda scared. Josh came one Geoff stood up. "Leave my girlfriend alone. Or else. Got it?" "Uh..yeah. Yeah. I'm so sorry Lacey" he said walking away.

"Wanna go eat in the bus?" Josh asked "No I'm fine. Call Awsten and Otto over." I told him. Josh pointed with two fingers and my other two favorite boys came.

"Geoff still being a dick?" Awsten asked. I simply nodded yes. "Why is he still in the band?" I added "Because he's our best friend and we need a guitarist" Otto answered. "Well your best friend's a rapist" I sassed at him. Otto was taken back by my words. I felt so bad. "God I am so sorry. I just don't like him." I said "It's okay, you're in pain and we understand." Awsten answered.

We finished our little lunch and headed back into separate tour buses. Josh wanted to hang out with Pat, Sameer, James, and Jared. Also, he needed to learn some of the tabs just incase one of the guys got sick. So for now, I'm just video chatting with Awsten via FaceTime.

*TIME SKIPPPP*

We played as the main band while the Waterparks bois were the second opening band. Honestly I was on the VIP balcony jamming out with fans. I love my tour groupies. Awsten came out to sing I'm So Sick with me and I sang Take Her To The Moon with him.

Of course. I always run into Geoff. "You looked awesome singing with us" he smiled. "Thanks. Now leave me alone" I said speed walking back to the tour bus because I have lovely Flyleaf super fans waiting for me.

After the little get together with my fans and I come to realize its 2...IN THE FUCKING MORNING OH MY LANTA. I rinse myself off and did my skin care routine. I lay on the couch and looked through Twitter. I noticed a little chat notification in my DM's, which is weird because only people with the checkmark can chat with me.

B.U: Hey you obviously heard of me...I think. But I'd like to know if you and your band would wanna go on tour with us by the end of the month?

I dropped my phone and screamed "HOLY FUCK BRENDON URIE WANTS TO GO ON TOUR WITH US"

PANIC! AT THE FUCKING DISCO WANTS TO TOUR WITH US AHHHHHHHH.

I simply answered him: Yes yes yes! Please! That would be amazing oh my god!

He instantly replied back: FaceTime tomorrow? Discuss planning and all that crap?

Me: Yes definitely for sure

Brendon: Night babycakes

Oh my lord. I think my ovaries exploded....

A/N: Yes I know, it has been a longggg time. But I was dealing with depression, and working full time, and I've been trying to make a schedule to keep these stories going. I am so sorry. much love