Run To You

Lacey

Geoff still tries to pursue me and I ignore him but Awsten and I are great friends now so it's hard to. It was the last day of Warped Tour and Awsten and I were about to grab some McDonald's. "Can I come too?" "Yeah me too?" Popped Otto and Geoff. "I-" "Sure" Awsten punches in. "Yessss" Geoff walks next to me and grabs my hand. "Let go fuckboy" I shove his hand off me and held hands with Awsten. No him and I aren't dating. It's a best friend thing. And I swear to god he's gay even though he says he's straight.

Arriving to McDonald's and we took a seat near the window. "Otto and I will order for you guys. You want anything?" Awsten asked "A Big Mac" "Same here" Geoff answered as he took a seat next to me. He rests his head on my shoulder and wraps an arm around. I spot a photographer who snapped a photo of us and walked away. "Thanks a lot. Now they're gonna say we're dating" "That's the point" "Listen here fuckboy, I don't want to be with you. I wanna find myself. You need to be mature because you're really annoying when you're pursuing me" "Um...I got you guys food" Otto said putting a tray of food on the table. Awsten sat next to me. We ate and laugh and Geoff was eating in silence.

"Another argument?" Awsten whispered. I nodded and finished my meal. "I'm gonna go early. You guys have fun" I walked out the building and made my way back to the buses. I get a text message from Geoff saying to wait up and so I did. He pops up behind me with a hug. He turns me around and kisses me for the longest time and hugs me. We walked to the buses and just sat in silence on our phones. For today's final show I decided to change things up. It's hot, so I'm just gonna wear a tank top and black ripped jeans. Geoff walked me to the stage and watched me perform. In the middle of the show he looked at his phone and he started crying. He went out back and I continued performing.

After the set I searched for Geoff but I couldn't find him anywhere. "Lacey.." I turned around I saw him all puffy eyed and shaky. "Geoff? What's wrong?" "My grandmother's in the hospital" he said I can feel his readiness to cry. I hugged him and he hugged back. He started crying. "I gotta go back home" "Do what you gotta do okay?" He hugs me tighter. "I'm not a fuckboy I have a heart..." "Geoff not now. Go home okay?" "Okay...hey" I look up and he kisses me. It was filled with love and passion and oh my lord Jesus I melted. I wanted to give in but not too soon. We pull apart unfortunately "Visit me okay? I'll miss you" I said and he kinda smiled "Okay. I'll text you when I'm there beautiful" he goes into a taxi to the nearest airport to grab a plane. I wanna go home...

After the day ended I checked my phone "Hey Lace, I'm here. I miss you 😘" I replied "Oh great! Let me know how you're grandma's doing 🙏🏻" "Okay I will. I miss you" "I miss you too 😩" I smiled at our little convo. I don't know. Maybe I should give him a chance.

Geoff
Taking a cab to the hospital, I rushed for my grandma's room. I finally found her, the whole family in quietness. "How is she?" I asked my dad "She has a few hours left. I'm glad you made it son" I choked at what heard. "A few hours?!" "Yes unfortunately" my aunt budges in. I make my way to my grandma her weak body, on her last limb. "Hey gmaw, it's me Geoff" "Little Geoffy? Oh my sweet Geoff oh dear god how I miss seeing my handsome grandson" I gave a light hug and I felt tears coming out. "Geoffy, I wanna say that I love you, and that you were a gift of god. All my years raising you as my own with your father was the delightful thing ever. I won't ever forget you. But now times coming up and I'll be at rest with your grandfather" I started crying "Gmaw I love you so much. Thank you for being there when mom wasn't..."

Lacey...

Lacey
I heard a voice in my head getting on the bus. I feel like it was Geoff. I don't know how but it felt like it was. I told the tour bus to drop me off at the Huston hospital and so he did. Pat took my things to my place. I rushed in to find his Grandma. I found the desk worker finally! "Hi I'm looking for Ms. Wigington" "Are you family?" "I'm the girlfriend of her grandson. I'm family" I lied. She cleared me through and went to find the room. I see Geoff in a room so I walked in. People stared at me. "Geoff?" He turns around. Shocked.

"Lacey? What? How?" He questioned "I had a feeling you needed me. Call out my name, I'll run to you" I said hugging him. "She has a few hours left?" I sensed. "Um..uh yeah. How did y-" "I know when God's all around people" "Oh Geoffy. Is this you're girlfriend?" I blushed "N-" "Yeah. I'm Lacey Mosley" "Honey, please read me anything from the Bible. I feel like you have one" "I do" I pulled one from my bag and started reading Corinthians. It was peaceful but as I finished reading I felt her time come. "I wanna thank you all for being here. I love you all" she said as her IV slows...and stops. I hate deaths I couldn't be in the same room I walked out and sit on the benches nearby. I hear crying and doctors. I hear footsteps "Hi Geoff" I said crying "Lacey...thank you for coming..." he lays on the bench and puts his head on my legs. I stare at him and he stared back crying. "Thank you Lacey" he softly cried. I kissed him, he looked shocked. "I'm all yours" I smiled he smiled back and he got up taking me with him. He hugged me and kissed back.

This is how I started dating this boy...the end....

I'm just kidding. There's gonna be up and downs in our relationship.