The Mystery

Lacey's POV

I woke up in Geoff's arm. The back of my neck was so sweaty. I'm kinda sad that I have to get going now since they're heading to the next show and I'm going to the show after that one. I got out of bed to wash up. After that I started packing up the suitcase to be extra ready. I woke Geoff up.

"Hey bum. Wake up" he groaned "Geoff. Up" he finally sat up. Rubbing his eyes and stretching. I sit on the end of the bed and he pulls me in. "Hi" he says snuggling. "Geoff you have to goooo. You have to get to your van." He shot up "Fuck. I forgot" he runs off to somewhere for a good 20 minutes. And runs back into my hotel room. "I'll see you later?" "Yeah two days" he hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Lacey!" He says storming off to the Waterparks van. I grabbed my suitcase and checked out at the front desk. I saw the guys at our tour bus packing their things and other equipment in. And there was Josh...

"He is not coming with us." I said angrily "But Lacey, he's our guitar tech" Jesus I forgot..."Well if he's coming along. He better stay away from me" I demanded. They all nodded and I literally threw my suitcase at Josh. I saw the look on his face. Hurt, I can see that he's asking for forgiveness but he won't get it. I stormed on to the bus's and chilled in the back room. "I'm guessing you guys had a fight?" Jared walks in. "We broke up" I said in a harsh tone. "Want some ice cream? We can stop by froyo place?" I let out a light laugh "They're not the same you goof" he smiled at me and gave me a big hug. "You know I love you Lacey" "I know. I love you too Jared" he gave me a kiss on the forehead and went back out. Jared and I didn't have any romantic relationship. It was more like a brother and sister type. The same with everyone in the Flyleaf family.

Everyone poured into the bus and prepared for the day off tomorrow. We decided to go to six flags down in Texas since we were heading there anyways.

I was watching tv and going through social media when Josh walked in. "Hey Lace..." he was shy "Joshua..." I gave him a cold look. "I just wanna talk okay? I'm so sorry...it won't happen again. Please accept my apology" he looked at me with those hazel puppy eyes. Tears down his face. My heart was twisted in pain. He looked genuinely in pain...

"Okay Josh. I forgive you" I let out. "Oh thank god" he walked up to me and sat down next me. His face on my lap. Hugging me. He sobbed. I'm pretty sure he took a nap on me. I played with his skater hair-don't care hair. I can hear him mumble. I posted a photo to Instagram of him sleeping on my lap captioning "everyone deserves a second chance for their sins"

Josh head lifts and he looks at me with those tired eyes. He gives a smile and kisses me on the lips. He nuzzles his head onto the crook of my neck and slept again. My phone vibrates.

Geoffrey: Why...?

I left him on read

Geoffrey: Lacey...I like you too...but why Josh? He's just gonna cheat on you.

Me: Yeah but he didn't try to have sex with me without my consent.

Geoffrey: Lacey...don't

Me: Don't what? Prove a point that you're just a horny fuck saying that you like me, and that you wanna be with me? Please if you're that fucking horny, then why not fuck a fan for Christ's sake?!

I was left on read. Fine. Good riddance. Josh kept waking up so he pulled me down. And cuddled. Jared walked in until he saw us cuddling. He smiled and walked off. 

*buzz* *buzz*

Geoffrey:I'm sorry...I miss you

Ew. Why did I put his name to that? Let me just change that

Fuckboy:I'm sorry...I miss you

That's better.

I'm so sorry that I didn't update! I was busy!