Chapter Two:

Lana's Pov-
My name is Lana Parrilla and I play Regina/Evil Queen in the tv show Once Upon A Time. About 13 years ago i gave up my sweet little two year old daughter up for adoption. I couldn't take care of her anymore. I couldn't do it on my own. I gave her her best chance. I wish I had kept her though. What if she ended up in a crappy place because of me? Anyways, my daughters name is Kristia and she's now 15 years old. I kept track of where she was and what orphanage she was in until she was about 10 years old. I haven't been able to find her since then. I hope I find her soon. I haven't seen her in so long.
----------------------------------------
Kristina's Pov-
It's the day that I'm going to comic con with the headmistress and I'm so excited. I put on a shirt that says 'Once' across the front of it, black leggings, and red converse. I can't believe I'm actually going to meet the cast of Once Upon A Time. Wait, I forgot, I'm also wearing my necklace from my birth mom.
"Kristia, you ready to go?"
"Yup," I lied. I'm nervous. I'm excited, but I'm nervous.
We sit down for the panel and somebody tells the audience that whoever has a question should go to the mic and line up. I turn to my headmistress and she nods her head. I put my stuff down on a chair next to her and fast walk over to the line for the mic. Apparently I'm not fast enough. I end up being the last person in line, meaning that they probably won't even have time to answer my question. Great, all this for nothing. I stay in line just in case I do get a chance, but it's very unlikely.
When it gets to two people in front of me to ask questions, they announce that they've run out of time and that they're so sorry that they couldn't answer all of the questions. Really? I was so excited. I guess I just got my hopes up too high. I stand there for a second and when I look up the two people that were in line in front of me are gone. The cast starts walking off the stage when Lana looks up. She looks at me and I look and her and then look down. I shared eye contact with Lana Parrilla. That's kind of cool. When I start to walk away, somebody says something. "Wait, I want to hear your question. Come over here." I look towards the stage and Lana is motioning me to go to her. She wants to hear my question. Why not the others? My heart is racing as I fast walk over to her. I'm walking up to The Lana Parrilla. She wants to talk to me. When I get to the stage Lana jumps off and stands in front of me.
"Hi, I'm Lana, but you already knew that. What's your name?"
"My name is Kristia. I can't believe I'm actually talking to you. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life." When I'm nervous I play with my necklace. I'm doing that right now. As soon as I said my name, a look of shock comes over her face. She gasps and covers her mouth with her hand.
"Kristia?"
"Yes?"
"This might be a weird question, but do yo have any siblings?"
"No, I don't. I've been in an orphanage for about 13 years. My mom was giving me my best chance. This is the only thing I have from her." I motion to my necklace. After she looks at my necklace, her eyes fill with tears.