Chapter Thirteen:

Today's going to be awesome. Although we did have to wake up early for Comic Con, it's already off to a great start. Brynlee gets to hang out with us backstage. She's kind of freaking out about meeting the cast, but she's so excited too. She's wearing a Once shirt that she can get signed by all of them. She also has a letter for each member of the cast. "Brynlee, Kristi, are you guys ready?" I look at Brynlee and she nods excitedly. "Yeah, we're ready," I reply. We head out of the room and Brynlee's basically jumping up and down. Since we're only a few blocks away, we decide to walk to the convention center. We all have hats and sunglasses to kind of disguise ourselves. Brynlee's wearing them just so it doesn't seem weird that she's the only one not wearing them. We get to the convention center and there's already a lot of people in line. There's a lot of people dressed up as Once characters. We cut through all of the lines and show the guy at the door our badges. As soon as we're walking in, we take our hats and sunglasses off. We turn to face the crowd and all of the Oncers scream. Lana waves and we head inside. The only people inside are the volunteers and the celebrities here for Comic Con. We walk to a hidden room and knock on the door.

Brynlee's Pov:

Lana knocks on the door and it's opened by a volunteer. We walk inside and I see that we're the first ones here. "Lana, Brynlee and I are going to go look around the floor before everybody comes," Kristia says to Lana. "Okay, be careful." "We will," Kristi hugs Lana and then we walk out. The floor is huge! I might not have mentioned that I'm a big marvel fan too. I see Chris Evans and I kind of freak out. Kristi notices, grabs my wrist, and pulls me over to Chris. He's standing by himself so it's not that awkward. "Hi, I'm Kristi, my friend Brynlee is a really big fan of yours." Oh, I'm going to kill her. "Hi Brynlee, it's nice to meet you," he says shaking my hand. I just shook Chris Evans hand. "This might sound weird, but my little brother is a huge fan of yours. Can I get a picture? He's been Captain America every Halloween for about 4 years now." He just smiles and chuckles. "Yeah. Anything for you." He takes my phone and we take some selfies. We take some silly ones and some serious ones. Chris is awesome. "Thank you so much," I exclaim to him. "You're welcome. You know what, since there's nobody here, why don't we take a video for your brother. What's his name?" "His name is Beck," I tell him. I pull my phone out and start taking a video. "Hi Beck, it's been so awesome to meet your sister. Maybe one day I can meet you too. Thank you for being a fan of Captain America, I really appreciate it." I stop the video and send it to my mom telling her to show Beck. This is the best day ever and I haven't even met the cast of Once Upon A Time yet.