Chapter Nine:

We're heading to the airport to go to Utah for Comic Con. I'm actually really excited. I've never been to Utah but I've heard amazing things about it. Only Lana and I will be on this flight. Everybody else is coming later.
----------Hours Later----------
We just landed in Salt Lake. It's beautiful in Utah. There's snow on the mountains and a lot of awesome looking buildings. Lana and I walk up to a man with a sign that says, "Parrilla". On the way to the person, Lana gets surrounded by teenage girls. They must've found it we were here. Lana gives them autographs and takes pictures with them then we walk to the person with the sigh. "Hi, I'm Lana Parrilla," Lana says when we walk up to him. "Hello Ms. Parrilla. Follow me please." He takes our bags and we follow him to the car. I look up and see a limo. We have a limo?! We drive to our hotel and I see that we're staying in the Grand America hotel. I looked it up online and it's really nice. We still have a few days till Comic Con, so we decide to walk/drive around and explore Salt Lake and Utah County. This place is beautiful. The mountains don't look real, they just look like paintings. It's crazy. Anyways, right now we're at Ashton Gardens at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah. While walking back to Lana after going to the bathroom I run into somebody. "I'm so sorry," I hear somebody say. "No, I'm sorry. I should've watched where I was going," I say while getting up. I look up and see a girl about the same age as me. She has shoulder length blond hair, feather earrings, and a Once shirt. Great, she probably knows who I am.