Chapter Eight:

We're about to pull into the set and I'm freaking out. Yeah, I met them at Comic Con, but it's different. I'm at the set, not a huge convention center. I also didn't meet everybody. I haven't met Sean Maguire yet or Ginnifer Goodwin. I'm mostly excited to meet Sean. I'm not letting you know why.
"So, you excited to meet Ginny and Sean?"
"Yes!"
"Wow, not the reaction I was expecting." She laughs.
"Sorry, just excited to meet them."
--------------------------
   It's been a few hours since we got here and I met Ginny and Josh. They're honestly amazing.  Adam stands up and says, "I have an announcement to make. The whole cast has been invited to Comic Con FanX in Salt Lake, Utah. How many of you would be able to come? It's on March 17 and 18."
"I should be able to come," Lana says while standing up.
"Me too," Sean says. Mostly everybody else says that they can go, except for Ginny and Josh, they have to stay home and take care of Oliver and Josh. They might make it for one though.
"I have something else to announce. Kristia, would you like to be an extra in the show?"
"Really? That would be amazing!"
"Awesome, we'll get you your script soon. Your character will be kind of like a main extra. You won't be in every episode but you will occasionally be in some."