Chapter 3

HELLO! :3 I IS LILITH, REPORTING FOR DUTY!! ... hehehe duty. PPPFFFTTTTTTT!!!

Zane's POV

"My Little Horsies! My Little Horsies! Oh oh oh ooohhhh~!"

I woke up with a groan, I forgot to turn off my alarm when Garroth and Vlyad said that we would be staying home instead going to school. The theme song kept playing as I got dressed, putting on my black jeans and favorite striped sweater. Placing my mask to hide my freckles as I got out, the song ended.

"Hello, Baby Brother!" Garroth greeted me as he walked out his room. I walked down the stairs smelling mommy's sweet cooking aroma. Father was sitting at the table as usual drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper.

Mommy had just put our breakfast on the table: scrambled eggs, toast, and her delicious chocolate cake. Before I sat down though, I had to say 'Good Morning' to my father and mother. They take nice manners very seriously.

"GarGar, can you please wake up, Sweet Pea, please?" Mommy asked from the kitchen.

"Ok, Mommy," He answered back as he ran up stairs. Sooner or later I heard a crash and a, "GARROTH! I WAS MEDITATING!!" Vlyad came down stairs grumpier than I thought he would be and the same old Garroth.

We all sat down, eating quietly until Garroth asked a question to Father, "Hey, Dad! Why are we staying home and not at school?" Father stood up saying, "Almost forgot, we are going to have dinner with two other companies, the Leikin and Chan fami-" I almost choked on my drink hearing 'Chan'. 

"Is something wrong, Zane?" My father asked, eye brow raised in suspicion. "N-No... I'm fine," I answered back, eating my cake like nothing was wrong. "Very well then, I expect you to finish your food and get dressed formally. We are leaving at 1 o'clock." We all nodded and he sat down eating the rest of his food. 

Garroth was giggling at me knowing what was happening, and Vlyad was just grinning at me. I glared at them as they calmed down and continued eating.

PLOT TWIST! BOOM! BE PROUD OF ME PEOPLE!! >:3 

2 other families hmmmm? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SCARLET HAS IN STORED FOR US!!