Chapter 15

Vylad's POV

This is the biggest family I've ever visited but I'm happy her mother isn't strict and allow Ka- Nana work at our house. "KAWAII~CHAN IS ALL PACKED UP, VYLAD~KUN." Nana said. "Woah... That's fast." I commented. "Hehe! I'm ready!" Kawaii~Chan said. As we go home I feel like someone is following us.

"Hmm... Kawaii~Chan you go ahead, our house is that one beside the yellow house. I'm going to check something out." I said. She nodded and go to the door. I went to the bush and... "AHA!" I said. It was Zane. "Uhh..." Zane said. "So, why are you following us?"  I asked. "I... Let's just go." Zane said. 

...

~SMIRK~ All I can do is SMIRK. I feel something between these two. "Alright." I said. He looked at me with a stern, "What's with the face?" he asked. I ignored him and start walking. "Tell me." He said. "Just... nothing." My smirk grew bigger. Once we went home I explained everything to Garroth, Zane, and  to our parents.

"Great job Vylad." Garte said. "Now we can leave with ease..." Zianna said hugging me, Zane, and Garroth. "So this is why you went to her house." Zane said. "Well Nana is cool." I said. Garroth and Zane look at me confused while Kawaii~Chan shot death glares.

"What?" They both asked.

Woops... I slipped.

"I said Banana is cool. Want to eat some?" I asked. "Sure!" Garroth said. "That's so random Vylad." Zane said.

"Well... Garroth's hair reminds me of Banana so why not?" I said. "HEY!" Garroth said. Phew... nice save. I went to Kawaii~Chan's ear and whispered, "You like Zane... don't you?" I asked. She blushed and that screams YES.

"There's new ship in the sea." I mumbled. "VYLAD~KUN!" Kawaii~Chan scolded me. I laughed and said, "What? Isn't it true?" I grinned and continued... "Ship ship ship." I chanted. "Vylad~kun you are such a bully!" Kawaii~Chan said. I laughed at her because I love how innocent her look is.

Zane's POV

I noticed Vylad went over to Kawaii~Chan and whispered something after that Kawaii~Chan blushed. CAN I KICK MY HALF BROTHER OF MINES OUT OF THIS HOUSE?! UGHH! Wait.. WHY AM I GETTING IRRITATED?! This is such a bother! He mumbles something that Kawaii~Chan can hear because their hearing is much better than humans. 

"Vylad~kun!" Kawaii~Chan is getting mad and.. looking all cute and stuff. I saw Vylad laughed at Kawaii~Chan and grinned.

I don't want to feel that emotion. I want to get rid of it.

Author's Note

Sorry for late update... I'm kind of getting a writer's block on this story and I'm also writing ZaNa fan fic on my main account

Peace out! -TheMeanyLover