Chapter 6

This is Lilith... enjoy! AND I AM SOSOSOSOSOOSOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! 

Bring me shame if you must...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Kawaii~Chan can't wait to have fun at school today! She really wants to see Zane~Kun smile, but how..." Kawaii~Chan thought. "Maybe she could bake him cupcakes! Good thing Kawaii~Chan is able to bake quickly." 

Kawaii~Chan got the batter ready and placed it in the oven. She quickly made the frosting, checking the timer every 10 seconds just to see if she had enough time to get dressed after finishing the cupcakes. Kawaii~Chan finished the frosting and instantly checked over at the timer. "5 MORE MINUTES?!" Kawaii~Chan yelled out obviously worried. 

She had to get dressed in her uniform, put her makeup on, make sure she had her homework done, get her hair fixed, and clean the kitchen before Kawaii~Chan's parents find out! Not just that but make sure Zane~Kun's cupcakes are perfect!

So Kawaii~Chan ran back into her room and tried her best to look nice. And as Kawaii~Chan was able to do this in under 3 minutes, she had done incredibly well and with time to spare to frost the cupcakes. Running back down the kitchen.

Sorry! That's all I'm doing... I have school and homework so BAI!!